SAN Attitude = Rebound XT replacement?

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of people use Rebound XT but if you want an even better product with a higher dosage of the same active ingredient (3,17-Dioxoetioallocholan-1,4,6-triene), plus an additional active ingredient, than try SAN Attitude. I found it for $22 a bottle.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Attitude is in a proprietary blend so you have no idea what the ATD dose in it is.
Exactly right. Proprietary blends are for companies who want to make it look like they have a lot of ingredients but in reality have wimpy dosages in most areas while ramping up the dosages in others to show a large proprietary blend weight.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Great points. You guys have just changed the way I look at companies with "proprietary blends."

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Great points. You guys have just changed the way I look at companies with "proprietary blends."
I hate them, but we may have to do a few with future products (like we've done with rebound reloaded) to protect the product and avoid knock-offs.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I hate them, but we may have to do a few with future products (like we've done with rebound reloaded) to protect the product and avoid knock-offs.
Don't worry, I dig your company and I won't rule proprietary blends out completely but I'll be way more cautious next time. Without soundin like a jerkoff....If the law requires the ingredient to be listed on the label but not the actual amount of the ingredient, then this would mean that other companies would only have to research the proper amount of the ingredients and then they would have the knock-off correct? Wouldn't a patent take care of this problem?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry, I dig your company and I won't rule proprietary blends out completely but I'll be way more cautious next time. Without soundin like a jerkoff....If the law requires the ingredient to be listed on the label but not the actual amount of the ingredient, then this would mean that other companies would only have to research the proper amount of the ingredients and then they would have the knock-off correct? Wouldn't a patent take care of this problem?
Patents = A lot of time + A lot of MONEY :)

Frankly I like their prices the way they are now ;)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Most don't even seen to bother with getting the dosage right. Or the right extract %. or even the right extract at all.

It just looks good on the label and dupes those less in the know about the compound/extract.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Post Cycle Therapy 0
friction515 Supplements 0
Lithuanian Bear Supplements 3
dr ozz Supplements 1