once you have gyno can you ever cycle again

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I GOT A LUMP 3 YEARS AGO ON an m1t 4ad cycle .was able to get rid of it with nolva. got it again now three years later off a test cyp cycle. been on nolva 11 days not gone yet. when it goes away can i cycle again with 20 mgs of nolva during cycle for prevention. It seems like its gonna take a little longer to go away this time.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can but you may want to run some Ralox during your cycle since it sounds like you're prone to gyno

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is that a serm like tamoxifen ?? because I can get nolva pretty easily.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ralox is thought by many to be superior to Novla, a big part of it is it's positive differences in hepaxtoxicity and lipids. you may also want to read about Torem (abbreviated, search Toremifiene, sp?).

IMO if you have gyno and it is still very present, the possibility of it getting aggrevated during cycle are great and you must be prepared very well. It's up to you if the risk is worth it.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
All men have breast tissue - some more than others. Once hormonal imbalance causes an increase in breast tissue, only surgery can remove it. You can't remove something that was there to begin with without going through a surgeon. All we can do via supplemental means is suppress growth of said tissue.

MGH1982

Awards
Iwould run an AI during cycles to control estrogen, like, 5mg of letro EOD. I am very prone to gyno and got it from almost every cycle i have done before i started to use letrozole... If u do a deca or tren cycle though get some CABERGOLINE as recommended.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did the letro get rid of it or prevent it from getting worse?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iwould run an AI during cycles to control estrogen, like, 5mg of letro EOD. I am very prone to gyno and got it from almost every cycle i have done before i started to use letrozole... If u do a deca or tren cycle though get some CABERGOLINE as recommended.
I think you mean .5mg

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would using rebound xt along with the nolva help to get rid of the gyno better??

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think its commonly accepted that nothing gets rid of gyno better than Letro. Watch it though, as Letro is very powerful. But getting rid of gyno I'd take 1.5-2g a day for as long as you can stand it. Gyno prevention .5 - 1g EOD.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
should the letro be taken with the nolva?
There are some posts on this but I would say its a waste. Nolva blocks estrogen from binding with estrogen receptors. Letro gets rid of nearly all your bodies' estrogen, depending on the dose you take. If you are taking Letro, and there is no estrogen, blocking estrogen (which is not there) from binding with the receptors is pointless. Maybe i am over simplifying but I believe its a waste.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CNorris in your opinion which would work better to reverse it??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just posting to see if I can help somebody else out. the first time I got a lump 3 years ago all I had available was 6oxo. I ran it for a month with no results.finally i got some nolvadex I tooK 80 mgs. 2 days later it was completely gone. I 've been on and off cycles of m1t for 3 years now with no problem.I DID A CYCLE OF TEST CYPIONATE and it came back.I took nolvadex for 4 weeks ..80 mgs no results.finally I GOT SOME LETRO 4 DAYS later I noticed it getting smaller.I'M on day 5 and it's almost completely gone.So the debate over which reverses gyno better nolva or letro I don't know YOU TELL ME