Nolva When to dose

mordred

Awards
I'm on pct end of first week after a superdrol cyycle and im taking 40 of nolva and I was wondering im takin it before bed is that the best time to take this? Should i take it earlier / maybe split it up?

Thanks,
Mord

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nolva has a long halflife. Dose anytime and no need to split.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
He is right. Tamoxifen has a biphasic elimination with the intial half life being approximately 7-14 hours (yes huge range) and a terminal elimination half life being roughly 5-7 days, with peak concentration seen at the 5 hour mark. Some choose to take half dosages twice daily but I don't see this as too much of a concern unless you are really adimant. The interesting thing about tamoxifen is that 65% or so of it is excreted from the body after oral use with only 30% of that 65% being the unmetabolized tamoxifen.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
plan on takin mine at night.. no concerns with that eh???

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your body's "thermostat" (the hypthalamus) in your brain takes most of its readings at night right before you go to sleep.

because of this i give my lab rhino his tamoxifen 4 hours before he plans on going to bed, for pct. i split his dosage into two 10mg applications twice, once in the morning and once 4 hours before bed when on cycle.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
your body's "thermostat" (the hypthalamus) in your brain takes most of its readings at night right before you go to sleep.

because of this i give my lab rhino his tamoxifen 4 hours before he plans on going to bed, for post cycle therapy. i split his dosage into two 10mg applications twice, once in the morning and once 4 hours before bed when on cycle.
Doesn't matter. Long half life. Kind of like saying "I inject my test E in the AM instead of before bed since aromatase is more active in the evening." Doesn't matter.

Just my opinion though. I don't know diddly.