Gyno going away.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
this is an actual serious thread so all the BS'ers stay away i only want to talk about actual relevancy to this specific opinion and no unneeded talk.

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT LONG INJECTABLE CYCLES HERE
just merely the Superdrol and other used to be over the counter "supplements"

ok now on to the topic-- Today at work ( i have the oppertunity to work with many great surgeons) i was discussing estrogen testosterone and gyno etc. with the doc i was working with and I had brought up the question of whether or not gyno could be reversed on its own with no need for these serms+ people are ingesting. He stated that within a good amount of time that it could actually deminish. So with all of my anabolicminds.com education i stated that many have not seen that, he said that as long as it is not a substantial amount (im talking huge gyno) it could reverse and go away as the testosterone levels level out (returns to normal) and the estrogen production deminishes.

so here is where my little question comes in--- is it really worth all the time and money to be so over cautious about a little gyno.

I AM IN NO WAY SAYING THAT I DONT AGREE WITH post cycle therapy--- I WHOLEHEARTEDLY DO BUT---

why ingest all these excess compounds when they may not be needed anyway if everything is just going to level out. (but keep in mind im still talking about taking the milk thistle etc for the liver and everything you need to keep the rest of your lipids in check.)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, if your doctor friend is right then I suppose it boils down to do you want to have gyno for 'x' amount of time or do you want to get rid of it, or the chance of it asap? Personally I've never dabbled with any PH's but I'd hate to have gyno for any length of time, even if I knew it would go away after a while.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i understand that gyno isnt a plesant site but on the flipside taking (Nolva etc) is just f'n with your hormones also sorta creating another hormone imbalance so in a sense its just getting kicked into another "Abnormal" state. Im just thinking about getting everything back to normal by just letting your body readapt to the way it was before.

I mean look at all the Post PCT gyno flare ups that have been coming up about. Its throwing stuff outta whack with the PCT. (even proper PCT)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Its a good point wildMan536 - but Ill tell you gyno is not to be ****ed with. Gyno on its own my reverse itself, but when augmented by the considerable hormone imbalance caused by caused by a massive influx of tesosterone, Id say its best to err on the side of caution.

BV

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Its a good point wildMan536 - but Ill tell you gyno is not to be ****ed with. Gyno on its own my reverse itself, but when augmented by the considerable hormone imbalance caused by caused by a massive influx of tesosterone, Id say its best to err on the side of caution.

BV
i 100% totally agree that Gyno isnt to be taken lightly but id have to say that itd be interesting to see some studies on which approach would be more beneficial to the user as far as the whole overall impact on hormone levels and liver toxicity as well as the users lipid values would pan out. Yes youd run the risk of keeping the gyno or it even getting worse but when you look at some other users reports of gyno flareups even after the use of nolva etc. as well as their lipid values are concerned (values getting worse from the use of certian PCT products) Maybe these PCT products are just prolonging the timeframe in which gyno flares up. Just an idea.

Never_Enough

Awards
Hey Wildman, I'm also in the medical field and work with surgeons but have not yet built up the nugs to ask about gyno. I am personally dealing with a very serious case of gyno right now. I've done two 3 week cycles of SD and had no gyno until after the second cycle...months later. I also did a cycle of M1t a long time ago with NO PCT and no sides (other than shutdown). I ended my PCT for the second SD cycle in March!!! This really needs to be addressed because I researched a long time before I did the cycle and also had a good PCT (Nolva included). After the PCT I got the first symptoms of gyno and started Nolva again. It helped at first but as soon as I stopped the gyno came back even worse!! I now have puffy nips on my otherwise lean body and even a discharge. I'm extremely self-conscious of it and this is all coming from what??? I'm nearly to the point of having one of my PA-school class mates cut the **** out.

Sorry for the long rant, but SD was said to not cause gyno when I did the research before. I'm just desperately seeking help now, and as a grad student with no health insurance...well I'm running out of options. Nice thread.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hey Wildman, I'm also in the medical field and work with surgeons but have not yet built up the nugs to ask about gyno. I am personally dealing with a very serious case of gyno right now. I've done two 3 week cycles of superdrol and had no gyno until after the second cycle...months later. I also did a cycle of M1t a long time ago with NO post cycle therapy and no sides (other than shutdown). I ended my PCT for the second SD cycle in March!!! This really needs to be addressed because I researched a long time before I did the cycle and also had a good PCT (Nolva included). After the PCT I got the first symptoms of gyno and started Nolva again. It helped at first but as soon as I stopped the gyno came back even worse!! I now have puffy nips on my otherwise lean body and even a discharge. I'm extremely self-conscious of it and this is all coming from what??? I'm nearly to the point of having one of my PA-school class mates cut the **** out.

Sorry for the long rant, but SD was said to not cause gyno when I did the research before. I'm just desperately seeking help now, and as a grad student with no health insurance...well I'm running out of options. Nice thread.

If you're lactating, then your gyno is progestin-related and nolva will be of limited use. It will attack a secondary effect but the driver of your problem is excess progestin. Do a search for the proper PCT protocol for progestin gyno.

Never_Enough

Awards
Wow! Thanks for the quick reply. I had no idea SD could cause that. So it looks like I wasted a lot of Nolva. Maybe with the experiences some of us are having there should be a change in the PCT protocol for SD. Thanks yeahright.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
good luck to you never enough!!

i am researching and looking more into Letro- to see if there are any promising effects on post PCT useage

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
If you're lactating, then your gyno is progestin-related and nolva will be of limited use. It will attack a secondary effect but the driver of your problem is excess progestin. Do a search for the proper post cycle therapy protocol for progestin gyno.
not to be a punk or ask how but what would be a good combo of words to put into the search to find the specific threads dealing with what your talking about??

:bb:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
not to be a punk or ask how but what would be a good combo of words to put into the search to find the specific threads dealing with what your talking about??

:bb:
prolactin
CABERGOLINE
dostinex
vitex
ester-c
vitamin b6

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply. I had no idea superdrol could cause that. So it looks like I wasted a lot of Nolva. Maybe with the experiences some of us are having there should be a change in the post cycle therapy protocol for SD. Thanks yeahright.
SuperDrol was not suppose to cause gyno but the whole world takes it..

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
SuperDrol was not suppose to cause gyno but the whole world takes it..
LOL, I don't know what this means.

However, on the general point that superdrol was not supposed to have gyno effects, my thoughts are this:

Even though some compounds on paper should not exert certain effects, if you destabalize enough people's hormonal balances, you're going to see a variation in how their bodies respond. Some products may not directly aromatize, but there might be three other reactions and interactions in a person's body which lead to a hormonal imbalance causing symptoms.

PheraPlex isn't supposed to cause prolactin-induced gyno but there have been a number of cases of it causing actual lactation. Most people don't experience this but the human body is a series of dynamic systems that will react in unexpected ways if the test population is large enough.

These products exert powerful hormonal changes in the body and I think a certain amount of unpredictable side-effects are to be expected.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
im just thinking along the lines of what i stated in the first post, (if gyno will go away over time while the hormones go back to stabilization) this is all in the average 20's-30's yr old males. as we all know there is a point when your test levels deminish but as a younger male you should be able to regain homeostasis within your hormone levels.

as for the P-Gyno what do you feel is the BEST remedy for making that go away (and yes i know i am contradicting my point on this thread but i just thought id throw that in instead of making another thread.)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm on a halo,megazol cycle now.I wouldn't touch superdrol or phera anything from ALOT of bad sides people seem to have.Superdrol shouldn't cause gyno,but it is a rather common thing to see.You have to realize these are all new compounds with NO studies for long term effects.We are all ginny pigs. This is a good thread though,keep posting!!

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Thanks for the quick reply. I had no idea superdrol could cause that. So it looks like I wasted a lot of Nolva. Maybe with the experiences some of us are having there should be a change in the post cycle therapy protocol for SD. Thanks yeahright.
dostinex will help instead of nolva .

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sale at ibe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Gyno is something... I dont think people even realized it until Steroid Use..

"oh no my nipples are a centimeter bigger, I'm going to sell my car and get a tiny lump removed"

megadose

Awards
If you're lactating, then your gyno is progestin-related and nolva will be of limited use. It will attack a secondary effect but the driver of your problem is excess progestin. Do a search for the proper post cycle therapy protocol for progestin gyno.
I am confused the only AAS ive ever used were M1t and one cycle of methyl d by gaspari which are both progesterones but yet i still got gyno:sad:. I have never lactated from my gyno, so my question is what type of gyno do i have progesterone or estrogen related.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I am confused the only anabolic steroids ive ever used were M1t and one cycle of methyl d by gaspari which are both progesterones but yet i still got gyno:sad:. I have never lactated from my gyno, so my question is what type of gyno do i have progesterone or estrogen related.
What did you post cycle therapy consist of??

megadose

Awards
What did you post cycle therapy consist of??
to tell you the truth only tribulus, at the time i didn't know and had not find such a informative site as AM:type: . BELIEVE ME i have learned alot since then.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok not tryin to be ass but how is that suppose help. Can u give me something constructive.
Its supposed to help by bringing some humor to the worst cosmetic thing that can happan to a steroid user, developing puffy nipples. Sorry im not P.C. or serious enough for your tastes :whiner:

Seriously though Gyno should be approached aggressively. If you are taking anything hormonal, have Nolva and Letro on hand. That is a 100% necessity IMO. I've spent too many hours at the gym to get giant nipples and be embarrased to take my shirt off in front of anyone for the rest of my life. Id rather have a huge ass gut, lub handles, stretch marks, anything other than pointy tits.

megadose

Awards
Seriously though Gyno should be approached aggressively. If you are taking anything hormonal, have Nolva and Letro on hand. That is a 100% necessity IMO.
did you not read my post? i didn't i have the knowledge i have now. Had not found the site at the time i did the the cycle.
I've spent too many hours at the gym to get giant nipples and be embarrased to take my shirt off in front of anyone for the rest of my life. Id rather have a huge ass gut, lub handles, stretch marks, anything other than pointy tits.
thats your opinion and hope u never get them because you would have wished you have a huge ass gut, lub handles, stretch marks, anything other than pointy tits since you see it that way.

Now for the second time can you say something constructive that will help

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont get all sensitive I've had gyno problems too. Still one nipple is a little larger than the other. Thats why I hate it so much. I was too unprepared during my first cycle. Im not trying to lecture anyone. As far as constructive, You might know this but Letro is the best way to reverse gyno. 1.5-2.5 g daily for as long as you can stand. Some say it gets better after about a week.

megadose

Awards
Dont get all sensitive I've had gyno problems too. Still one nipple is a little larger than the other. Thats why I hate it so much. I was too unprepared during my first cycle. Im not trying to lecture anyone. As far as constructive, You might know this but Letro is the best way to reverse gyno. 1.5-2.5 g daily for as long as you can stand. Some say it gets better after about a week.
about time i get the constructiveness out of you:lol: :lol:
anyways will the letro form IBE work on my rats because i think that the gyno is progetin(M1t and methyl d are progestins) induced not estrogen induce. Wouldn't you need something like dosinex to work on my progesteron receptors?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
about time i get the constructiveness out of you:lol: :lol:
anyways will the letro form IBE work on my rats because i think that the gyno is progetin(M1t and methyl d are progestins) induced not estrogen induce. Wouldn't you need something like dosinex to work on my progesteron receptors?
Dostinex only works for lactation problems. Too many think Dostinex works on progesterone related gyno. I used to think so. From what I understand, Dostinex is only for prolactin problems, which makes you lactate.

Letro works on progesterone and estrogen gyno. Thats exactly what is needed for gyno caused by progestins. Letro lowers progesterone and absolutely destroys estrogen. Its a good combination to fight all gyno.

megadose

Awards
Dostinex only works for lactation problems. Too many think Dostinex works on progesterone related gyno. I used to think so. From what I understand, Dostinex is only for prolactin problems, which makes you lactate.

Letro works on progesterone and estrogen gyno. Thats exactly what is needed for gyno caused by progestins. Letro lowers progesterone and absolutely destroys estrogen. Its a good combination to fight all gyno.
letro is a type ll AI which means it will not kill estrogen but instead it wil compete with aromotase so is there anything that will destroy estrogen and progesterone. How about a SERM. i plan to do cycles in the future which SERM would be best against progestins like tren, M1t, deca, etc.....
BTW wil the Letro from IBE work on my rats. how long did it take to get rid of your gyno?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I hear SERMS (at least Nolva) increase progesterone receptors. Nolva has its place, but not for Gyno treatment IMO. I took Letro for about 2 weeks and I got better. Be careful, as the it destroys libido and makes your joints creek like an old man.

megadose

Awards
From what I hear SERMS (at least Nolva) increase progesterone receptors. Nolva has its place, but not for Gyno treatment IMO. I took Letro for about 2 weeks and I got better. Be careful, as the it destroys libido and makes your joints creek like an old man.
can't letro have a rebound effect. if so would it be better to use a type l AI. Are there any SERM for progesterone.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No i dont think you would be better using anything other than Letro, and if you are worried about rebound take a SERM after you quit taking Letro. Im no expert but thats what I would do.

megadose

Awards
No i dont think you would be better using anything other than Letro, and if you are worried about rebound take a SERM after you quit taking Letro. Im no expert but thats what I would do.
i have another question i've had this gyno(only the left) for a couple of months it aint anything new, do think that if i do as stated it will go away or is it to late? Dame i wish i would have known what i knew what i know now.:frustrate

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have another question i've had this gyno(only the left) for a couple of months it aint anything new, do think that if i do as stated it will go away or is it to late? Dame i wish i would have known what i knew what i know now.:frustrate
Letro is your best bet for getting any results.try it for like 2 weeks,longer if you can handle it,and slowly taper yourself off.go from 2.5-2.0-1.5-1-.5-.5-.5,or a similar fashion.I agree with adding a serm when you come off,maybe 2 days before to prevent gyno related flair ups when you stop the letro.Tamox will not do anything for gyno.Trust me.:thumbsup: good luck

megadose

Awards
Letro is your best bet for getting any results.try it for like 2 weeks,longer if you can handle it,and slowly taper yourself off.go from 2.5-2.0-1.5-1-.5-.5-.5,or a similar fashion.I agree with adding a serm when you come off,maybe 2 days before to prevent gyno related flair ups when you stop the letro.Tamox will not do anything for gyno.Trust me.:thumbsup: good luck
Thanks alot guys for all the responses. just curious do you know if it's to late since i've had it for a couple of month's now. For future cycle with progestins like Tren, M1t, deca ect..... what SERMS and AI should i use to prevent progestin induced gyno. BTW is the letro by IBE any good for my rats because i've reading there have been quality and dosing problems.
thanks again

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks alot guys for all the responses. just curious do you know if it's to late since i've had it for a couple of month's now. For future cycle with progestins like Tren, M1t, deca ect..... what SERMS and AI should i use to prevent progestin induced gyno. BTW is the letro by IBE any good for my rats because i've reading there have been quality and dosing problems.
thanks again
I dont think its too late,m1t did the same to me,and i was able to shrink it.Toremefine is hands down the best serm,and personally i think very highly of IBE and its content.their letro is legit.what i used.

megadose

Awards
I dont think its too late,m1t did the same to me,and i was able to shrink it.Toremefine is hands down the best serm,and personally i think very highly of IBE and its content.their letro is legit.what i used.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: i'm glad there's still hope to get rid of this sh*t. Sorry for all the questions. Toremefine is best SERM for progesterone induced gyno too? How long did it take for you to get rid of it?
thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: i'm glad there's still hope to get rid of this sh*t. Sorry for all the questions. Toremefine is best SERM for progesterone induced gyno too? How long did it take for you to get rid of it?
thanks for the advice :thumbsup:
tore is the best serm.As for progesterone gyno,regardless of anything, only letro will work.On cycle torm is safer to use and less toxic than tamox.If gyno worrys you,you need to run something for protection.Preferably toremefine.Remember using anything hormonal has the potential to cause a flair up.Hope that helps.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if its too late or not. From what I've read Letro can reverse gyno. If you are that concerned see a doctor. If its a lump, hope it goes away. If its enlarged nipple it might go away. Getting rid of 98% of you bodies estrogen with Letro is your best shot. Just be careful and take lots of EFA's because having that low of an estrogen level isnt good for your cholesterol levels. Get some fish oil gelcaps and take about 6-10g a day. Thats usually 6-10 gel caps.

megadose

Awards
I dont know if its too late or not. From what I've read Letro can reverse gyno. If you are that concerned see a doctor. If its a lump, hope it goes away. If its enlarged nipple it might go away. Getting rid of 98% of you bodies estrogen with Letro is your best shot. Just be careful and take lots of EFA's because having that low of an estrogen level isnt good for your cholesterol levels. Get some fish oil gelcaps and take about 6-10g a day. Thats usually 6-10 gel caps.
trust me bro that's the first thing i did all my doctor told me was to leave it alone and that it would go away on its and then i mentioned nolvadex or letro and he looked at me clueless and said Naw don't need that.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
so were talking Letro for gyno thats been there for a while alone, is this for just plain Gyno or P-Gyno?

megadose

Awards
so were talking Letro for gyno thats been there for a while alone, is this for just plain Gyno or P-Gyno?
i think it's p-gyno because i have only used M1T, and methyl d for my cycles nothing else, then again i am not lactating neither. I am really not sure.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i think it's p-gyno because i have only used M1T, and methyl d for my cycles nothing else, then again i am not lactating neither. I am really not sure.
lol, i havent reread your posts but are you taking the Letro now?

megadose

Awards
lol, i havent reread your posts but are you taking the Letro now?
no, not yet wanted to get some advice before i made it worse. Do you know if its p-gyno or estro-gyno.? need to know what to get for sure soon cause i don't to wait any longer. thanks again guys for all the replys