better in pct

rdj6107

Awards
going to use nolva but was wondering what would be better to put with it. rebound reloaded or lean extreme. will be doing a 4-5 week mega-trn/prostanozol stack. will probably throw in some green bulge while on along with bp supplements.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
going to use nolva but was wondering what would be better to put with it. rebound reloaded or lean extreme. will be doing a 4-5 week mega-trn/prostanozol stack. will probably throw in some green bulge while on along with bp supplements.
read up a bit on both supps and you'll find your answer.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I just gave you some help. Read what both of them do and decide if that's something that would benefit you in PCT. I'll give you a hint Lean Extreme would be good for controlling cortisol.

rdj6107

Awards
thanks. i do the research. its just sometimes i read something in one post then another thing in another post and yet another thing in a different post. it can be overwhelming at times.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i do the research. its just sometimes i read something in one post then another thing in another post and yet another thing in a different post. it can be overwhelming at times.
It can be but those products are from a solid company that doesn't put out the garbage that most due. The description of the products on the web are pretty accurate in what they do.