post cycle training
- 06-26-2006, 03:35 PM
- 06-26-2006, 03:53 PM
I have little knowledge regarding this subject but if I remember correctly contiuing to lift and eating as much as you can is what helps ou keep the gains you made while on.
THis may aslo get more responses in the PCT section
- 06-26-2006, 04:18 PM
During your post cycle, its usually a good idea to decrease your volume. That doesnt necessarily mean take off completely. Yes, you would also want to consume larger amounts of food, as OCC said, in order to provide fuel for your newly acquired muscle.
06-26-2006, 05:33 PM
thanks for the info guys. Also do you have to repost this or can you somehow move it to post cycle thearpy
06-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wfcody25 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:47 PM
- By insane lifter in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2006, 05:33 PM
- By Purge in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2004, 12:58 PM
- By Lich in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2004, 11:16 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:12 AM