Critique my PCT

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Cycle: 11 Weeks of Test Enanthate @720mg

Potential PCT:

Tamoxifen Citrate-- 40/30/20/10
Preload (Pre-workout...it's a Creatine/NO2 product)
CEE (Post-workout)
USP Cissus RX
USP Powerfull
Fenugreek-- *NEED HELP ON DOSAGE*

ZMA necessary?
Tribulus necessary?
ATD?
Cortisol Blocker?

What else do I need & what is unnecessary...thankyou any advice is greatly appreciated...

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek 4 weeks. Week 1 3 pills, week 2 4 pills, week 3 5pills, week 4 6 pills.

Maybe some DHEA in PCT. ZMA, Trib in my opinion are a waste of money. Cortisol Blocker some lean extreme from DS is good. Your Tamox you may want to go 60-40-30-20?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
In the 4th week increase the dosage from 10 to 20mg. That is a pretty long cycle and you will def. be completely shutdown. 10mg won't do much for you.

As pitbull stated a cortisol blocker is always nice. I tend to use Lean Extreme as I am a fan of Designer Supplements products. Any of the saponins will do you good, whether it be fenugreek, tribulus, etc. They are all pretty much the same in efficacy in my opinion but they are more for libido purposes than anything else.

DHEA at 250mg for 2-3 weeks is another great way to go. DHEA won't do much for younger males in that our levels are so high we would have to take in around 1g of it to see a significant change in test levels, however, in PCT test levels are that of a 70 year old man so it does a lot of good here.

Again pitbull stated ZMA, which is basically zinc/magnesium. I would go with 500mg magnesium and 25mg zinc before bed.

Actually I just realized you are using powerfull, with that being said you don't need to buy trib or any of the rest, powerfull in my opinion will pretty much take care of that side of things, and i have heard good things about powerfull in PCT.

Some people like to use AI's (ATD is an AI if you didn't know) in PCT but I am definitely NOT a fan of it. Taking away too much estrogen is bad, it makes your joints achey, makes it harder to gain weight, and absolutely destroys your libido, which is the part that I hated in PCT. If you wan to run an AI after the 4 weeks or in the 4th week and then beyond you can as it can be beneficial when not so much estrogen is being blocked and your natural test levels are a little higher.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ok so here is my edited post cycle therapy as of now:

tamoxifen citrate 40/30/20/20
fenugreek 3/4/5/6
zinc 25mg
magnesium 500mg
dhea 250mg x 3 weeks
creatine ethyl ester
usp powerfull
usp cissus rx
ds lean extreme 4/4/2/2

anything missing?
anything unnecessary?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Looking good to me man. I would use 4 caps a day starting with the LX and then you can prolly go to 2 after 2 weeks. That would give you enough for 4 weeks worth at 90 capsules.

Split the dosages throughout the day as well.