Cissus while on or for PCT?

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered and got my bulk cissus that I just capped into about 1g capsules. I am on day 7 of a 4 week methyl masterdrol(superdrol) cycle. I have my normal PCT stuff such as nolva, IGF and the other goodies. Should I save Cissus for PCT or just start it now? I ask because some have said they felt it was anabolic.

doodle

doodle

Awards
i generally start during the last week of the cycle and run it through PCT.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
it is anabolic at really high dosages. Id run in throughout and after.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll start taking it tomorrow then! Thanks.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
i had asked usp about this before.he had said that the anabolic effects of the aas would outshine the cissus anabolic effect obviously.
however u still have to keep in mind its joint/tendon healing and strenghthening effects.for that reason it is well worth it to take during and for pct as well.i have been running 3 caps 3 times a day both on and off for a while now.its an ed staple.now if i decide to go off it simply to take a break from munching so many damn pills every day.i would make sure i still cycled it in off cycle during pct that is for sure.repair damage done during heavy lifting of cycle and help with the anabolic anti cortisol effects since the aas is temporarily out of the picture.

the stuff really does work wonders for speed healing,i am constantly amazed at what i see it doing for ppl wheni put them on it!

i had asked usp about this before.he had said that the anabolic effects of the anabolic steroids would outshine the cissus anabolic effect obviously.
however u still have to keep in mind its joint/tendon healing and strenghthening effects.for that reason it is well worth it to take during and for post cycle therapy as well.i have been running 3 caps 3 times a day both on and off for a while now.its an ed staple.now if i decide to go off it simply to take a break from munching so many damn pills every day.i would make sure i still cycled it in off cycle during post cycle therapy that is for sure.repair damage done during heavy lifting of cycle and help with the anabolic anti cortisol effects since the anabolic steroids is temporarily out of the picture.

the stuff really does work wonders for speed healing,i am constantly amazed at what i see it doing for ppl wheni put them on it!
Wait until the new research is released on Cissus..NEW CELLS bud!!!! and thats ANABOLIC to me!