Hmg

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I don't plan on trying to recover forever b/c I want my natual test levels to be at their peak and there is no way they ever will be. I think i natually had low test to begin with. However, I do want kids one day, so I plan on freezing sperm in about 6months from now. I've been on for around 1.5years now. Im running hcg at 500iu 2x weekely and have from the beginning(1.5years ago), so should I run some hmg now, like maybe 75iu's 3x per week for 3weeks to kickstart sperm again and then do the same before I want to freeze it with some clomid, or just wait and massive dose it before freezing sperm? Thanks

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I don't plan on trying to recover forever b/c I want my natual test levels to be at their peak and there is no way they ever will be. I think i natually had low test to begin with. However, I do want kids one day, so I plan on freezing sperm in about 6months from now. I've been on for around 1.5years now. Im running hcg at 500iu 2x weekely and have from the beginning(1.5years ago), so should I run some hmg now, like maybe 75iu's 3x per week for 3weeks to kickstart sperm again and then do the same before I want to freeze it with some clomid, or just wait and massive dose it before freezing sperm? Thanks
Have you spoken with the doctor who is going to store your sperm?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Have you spoken with the doctor who is going to store your sperm?

Not sure when im gonna freeze. Probably 6-8months from now. I don't have a dr to talk to about this. I can't afford it, plus most endo's don't know much more than guys on the forums.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Not sure when im gonna freeze. Probably 6-8months from now. I don't have a dr to talk to about this. I can't afford it, plus most endo's don't know much more than guys on the forums.
You realize that you can't just throw it in your freezer right? It needs to be frozen quickly at extremely low temperatures to prevent damage. Google the term "therapeutic sperm banking."

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
fullybuilt, let me know what you do.
thanks