can taking nolva without ever having done a cycle increase test levels??

gruntjc

Awards
as per this artcile...

mesomorphosis.com/article...le-therapy.htm

will taking 20mg of nolva/day increase test levels by 150%??

am asking bec i'm about to commence a cycle of test enanthate but i have some nolva too and was wondering if i was to take some nolva before starting my cycle, whether that would increase my test levels??

jc

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Probably a waste. Save it for during cycle (if you have gyno issues) or PCT.

An ATD product would be less liver toxic (and cheaper if you went with T-drive).

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
FYI I was diagnosed with hypogonadism (testosterone defficiency) and was hitting 120-210 test levels, but after 3 weeks of Clomid at 50mg/day, it was within the normal range.

4thAD

Awards
Nolva doesnt increase test it just blocks estrogen receptors! If your already getting ready to take some gear that will do the job enough! Keep the nolva on hand incase your estrogen levels get to high and for PCT.

rocketscientist

Awards
Nolva doesnt increase test it just blocks estrogen receptors! If your already getting ready to take some gear that will do the job enough! Keep the nolva on hand incase your estrogen levels get to high and for post cycle therapy.
It actually does increase LH levels etc. and could well be used instead of clomid though it probably doesn't work as well in that regard as clomid does (Dr D posted a comparison of the three somewhere regarding their effectiveness on supporting HPTA and for use in gyno cases).

4thAD

Awards
It actually does increase LH levels etc. and could well be used instead of clomid though it probably doesn't work as well in that regard as clomid does (Dr D posted a comparison of the three somewhere regarding their effectiveness on supporting HPTA and for use in gyno cases).
Actually you are absolutely correct! Upon further research I would have to agree:

NOLVADEX 10mg (Italy)

Nolvadex also shows the ability to increase production of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) in the male body. This is accomplished by blocking negative feedback inhibition caused by estrogen at the hypothalamus and pituitary, which fosters the release of the mentioned pituitary hormones.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI I was diagnosed with hypogonadism (testosterone defficiency) and was hitting 120-210 test levels, but after 3 weeks of Clomid at 50mg/day, it was within the normal range.
Yes, if one had secondary hypogonadism it could increase LH and work for some. Primary is another matter.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
id have to say that its not worth it if used alone (liver toxic) get something a little more liv friendly.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Yes, if one had secondary hypogonadism it could and dose work for some. Primary is another matter.
yeah but if your diagnosed with something like this the doc could help you out with something (prescription-wise)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just use an AI such as Rebound Reloaded if you want to increase test levels. It works great and libido will be oustanding!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the AI would work better but one problem I have is it drying out the joints. keep the dose low and ease it up.