The Ultimate Recovery/pct!!!!!

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plan on attempting in Feb07 which will mark my 2year mark. Im gonna follow this program Author L. Rea wrote with some additions. I've been on hcg at 500iu 2x per week the entire time, so there is no need for such a high hcg dose as listed. I'll maybe use 500iu 4-5times per week during this protocol instead of the 2000iu blasts. I also will use aromasin instead of formastane and i'd love to use lupron but its impossible to find. If I find it i'll use it. I still think some clomid and nolva is needed, b/c he has you finish the protocol with hcg which still shuts you down, so after I complete this 3week protocol, i'll run a standard 3-4week clomid/nolva pct as well. Oh and i'll be on at least 4iu's of GH and maybe some IGF to keep muscle while test will be at 0. What are your opinions? Would you add anything? Drop anything? Any changes? Thanks

Blasting Big Balls Protocol: (right from the book)
Day
1. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg
2. Lupron .35 mg
3. Lupron .35 mg
4. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg
5. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
6. Lupron .35 mg
7. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
8. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Pergonal
9. HCG 2000iu
10. Pergonal
11. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg
12. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu
13. Pergonal
14. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/HCG 2000iu
15. Pergonal
16. HCG 2000iu
17. Pergonal
18. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg
19. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu
21. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/HCG 2000iu
22. Lupron .35 mg
23. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
24. Lupron .35 mg
25. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg
26. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
27. Lupron .35 mg
28. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
Pergonal is HMG comes in 75 iu of FSH and 75 iu of LH per single dose vial. And it is a Sub-Q. Generic version is IM. About $11.
It says that in almost all cases where HPTA function has been inhibited by the negative feedback loop due to AAS use, activity can be restored in about THREE months. The key factors are:
1.) Control or elimination of negative feedback loops factors such as estrogen and prolactin.
2,) Reinitiating of pituitary and testes function.
Okay, so the use of an anti-prolactin like cabergoline or bromocriptine is needed, as is an anti-aromatase (anti-estrogen) such as Arimidex or Formastane for elimination of negative feedback loops. Reinitiating of the pituitary glands and testes function is a matter of supplying GnRH, LH and FSH in the correct sequence to avoid additional feedback loops.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ha i just read this at the other board we post at. im interested

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
You've been on for how many consecutive months?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
You've been on for how many consecutive months?
Since Feb05. During this time I did 2 bulking cycles and 2cutting which were 12weeks each, so about a years worth of AAS cycling and maybe 4-6months of HRT doses for maintainance

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Since Feb05. During this time I did 2 bulking cycles and 2cutting which were 12weeks each, so about a years worth of anabolic steroids cycling and maybe 4-6months of HRT doses for maintainance

Hopefully someone can chime in to help you, but I think you'll just get posts bashing you (if any) :(. I think you have posted this a couple of places, which is good. I'd give you advice but I honestly have not used many of those drugs listed. I don't like to give advice without any personal experience, especially concerning post cycle therapy.

but consider the following things, I'm just throwing these out there...
1) What are you 'goals' of this PCT? Meaning, do you plan to stay off cycle for a long time? Or is this just to bring your natural LH & FSH back to life for a bit?

2) Get HMG while you can. Great for FSH, will nearly restore your sperm count in 2.5months.

3) Personally, I would run HCG into this post cycle at 250ius x 2x a week. That dose is not supposed to be surpressive and it will give you time to blast yourself with Clomid and or Nolvadex. Take it or leave it..

4) Look at your PCT much like your 'cycle' so to speak. Cruise on Nolva at 20-40mg and rotate in other PCT drugs. Aromasin can be used post cycle to really bring up the free test levels without hindering recovery.

5) IGF is a great choice and GH (though I've need used) will make life even easier at about the 2-3month mark. GH has been proven to restore sperm count - it is the ultimate for keeping gains as well, i hear. Obviously put the IGF up front for 21days - it reverses testicular atrophy nearly completely - that i can verify.

if i think of anything i'll add it to the list. We are the same age, so I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert here. I'm kinda skeptical of these 'ultimate PCTs' purposed by ALR and Anthony Roberts, but that's mainly because I've never used them.

here is A.Roberts' ultimate PCT:
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/anthony-roberts/post-cycle-therapy.htm

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to only restore sperm count, so I can freeze a couple batches when I wanna have kids with my g/f. Then im staying on for life. I actually havent even checked my sperm count, so if its good now, then I don't even have to bother with all this.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
My goal is to only restore sperm count, so I can freeze a couple batches when I wanna have kids with my g/f. Then im staying on for life. I actually havent even checked my sperm count, so if its good now, then I don't even have to bother with all this.
How much does that cost? Freezing sperm..
I should probably do it too for peace of mind.
any website i should look at?

thanx FB

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Deo's back with his same sperm questions! YEAH! :D

welcome back cupcakes... look like you gained a tad in your avy. Nice job.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Deo's back with his same sperm questions! YEAH! :D

welcome back cupcakes... look like you gained a tad in your avy. Nice job.
hey! good to see you kidd
thanks, but im shrinking now - laying in bed 23.5hrs a day post-op after destroying my knee in football.

it would make sense to freeze sperm now. I want to know prices.. can't be too bad? It's really the only reason I do these half-assed post cycles runs. hey, might actually save me some $

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
hey! good to see you kidd
thanks, but im shrinking now - laying in bed 23.5hrs a day post-op after destroying my knee in football.

it would make sense to freeze sperm now. I want to know prices.. can't be too bad? It's really the only reason I do these half-assed post cycles runs. hey, might actually save me some $
No doubt, I'd actually do it too.. who knows what can happen.. I need to save these genes! :D

Sorry to hear about your knee. Get well soon, and like I said, good to see you my man... ;)

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Its actually pretty expensive, but not too bad. Every bank is diff. You have to call/email a bank that will do it in your area. When I called, they said it was like $350 b/c you have to get a special bloodtest done by them. Then its like $600 for the whole process, and $200 for each vial you fill up. Its diff for everyone. Some can fill up all they need to in one vial, where some it takes about 6vials to get enough sperm to have one kid. And, no, just b/c you blow huge loads, that doesnt mean you'll only have one vial. I figure if I wanna have 2 kids this whole thing may cost around 2grand. Sounds expensive now, but may be worth it in the long run. Ohhh and I think its $350 per year to keep it frozen, which isnt bad.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hmm.. thanks for the info, I'll work on getting the cash and looking into the various banks. Might not be a bad idea to hit up some HMG and clomid at the time of deposit. Get your money's worth right?

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
This thread really should be renamed then.

Temporarily restoring sperm production is a different matter than restoring/improving HPTA function. Your protocol will likely work very well for temporarily restoring sperm production but will likely further inhibit the HPTA.

For it's specific intent of temp. restoring sperm production, it will likely get the job done. I'm just leary that some newbie will come across this thread, and think that the protocol above is the holy grail of PCT. It is not.

One final thought. There are many great writers out there that have published various PCT protocols. They often use HCG, and I'm aware of some that use Lupron by ALR. These are very good articles, but it is easy to take them out of context. Readers need to understand that each protocol was designed taking into consideration compound active-life, ation and reaction factors.

A thinking individual can make these action-reaction factors work for them. Sadly, few people really think these things all the way through. Often, the "more is better" mantra comes through and their "tweaked" protocol really resembles nothing of value. The saddest truth is that when an individual has a specific intent that is easily accomplished, their "fly/sledgehammer" approach is unecessary at best and counter-productive at worst.

Please don't take this post in a bad way. I wish you the best of luck with your goal.