How to best use my PCT products?

Flexfx

Awards
Coming off a 4 week halo-50/Ort-E cycle.

This is what I have for PCT:

6-Oxo
Novedex XT
Rebound
Alpha Male (Tribulus)

and a bunch of other protectants etc....flax oil, garlic, Milk thistle, celery seed etc.

My question is how to best use the 4 I listed.

Thanks!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Have you read any of the 100 or so threads in this section that touch on each of those products at least 5x out of the hundred or so threads here?

Do you have any dosage plan of now? More importantly why was this not taken care of before you started the cycle.

Look into finding a SERM like Nolva - and don't ask where it can be found or it's a permant ban.

Flexfx

Awards
Wow....thanks for your assistance.

I guess my question should phrased, "What sort of doses would be best with the items listed above, should they be taken together or at different times (during different weeks) and are any over lapping (and maybe overkill) such as Rebound + Novedex XT?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
use the search feature and input "post cycle therapy" and see the 5th or 6th response and read it. this is a very good discussion regarding pct and serms

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Dont start this cycle for awhile man. You still dont have the gist of the things you need.

Keep searching

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Dont start this cycle for awhile man. You still dont have the gist of the things you need.

Keep searching
Too late....

Coming off a 4 week halo-50/Ort-E cycle....

I guess I upset him when I pointed him in the right direction. Seems everyone wants to be spoon fed the flippin' info these days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 19
Supplements 27
omg Anabolics 19
AtomicFox Post Cycle Therapy 7