IGF-1LR3 PCT after M1-T ?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know that this seems a little dated, but I cant find what Im looking for when I search (M1T, IGF-1 , PCT are all to short of terms to do a search on. Ive tried varients with no sucess).

ANyways- just out of curiousity, was LR3 even available (close to what it is now) back when M1T came out?

My MAIN question, is most people seem to loose a fair amount of weight after M1T(I personally, have never done M1T), and I have GREAT sucess using LR3 post cycle for retaining gains. Has anyone used LR3 in their PCT after an M1-T cycle? What were your results?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I've used it after other cycles, but not m1t. It was very effective for me.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've used it after other cycles, but not m1t. It was very effective for me.
YEah- I havent ever lost more then 2 pounds post cycle with it. Which is why I may think that since Im not going to need my libedo for the next 6 months, if I wanted ot use it, now would be the time (or sometime soon).
I can get it- , but I have a bottle of M-1A in "the locker", and have herd about the increadable strength gains, and size. If I wanted to get to 200lbs, It could be done fairly easily I think. But I wouldnt use M-1T if I didnt think I would retain most of the weight. I will consider the M-1A perhaps as part of a cycle, perhaps 1 pil preworkout. I went ahead and tried that on my current H-50 / TST cycle, and I was doing things Ive never done before in the gym. Rocking 70lbs dumbells on curls and such,.. That strength alone (plus its normal effects) might be an added advantage on cycle. My bottle of M-1A could probably span 3 cycles that way.
Anyways- It was just a thought, as many people will tell you the sides are unberrable, and other health reasons, but Id imagin the small dose you actually end up getting frim 1 -Alpha is enought to give me superman like abilities, a little extra anabolic push, and not do too much damage..

BUt- I started the thread to see if I should even consider the possibility of running an M1T cycle, given my particular situation while keeping a good amount of the gains using LR3

Mess

Awards
  • Established
actualy i was reading it when i saw your thread :)

cheers buddy