Aching Joints

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
In my 3rd week of SD and my shoulder joints have been really aching bad. I hurt my right shoulder, and I will be seeing the Dr about it next week, I am talking Fish oil, RYR , Milk thistle, and about three others I cannot think of right off hand..
Any other advice ? On my first cycle, My joints got sore then also, But I thought the fish oil would help out some.
Is this just old age ? ( 38 ) I have read several threads where people have got achey(sp) joints, But I thought they were taking fish oil with omega 3 to help it out.

Anyway, any help would be appreicated.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD does not aromatize so your already damaged joints could be acting up because of the low levels of estrogen. If you aren't already I suggest using an elongated TUT for your reps (this will help you build muscle anyway) and start supplementing with Cissus and a steady stretching routine.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Exaclty what Mullet said. You may also want to throw in some MSM, Chrondritin, and Glucosamine.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Good point mullet... I know the last time I got off of it, it was a few weeks before they felt half way ok .. Even at night, Thats when they really hurt. I actually have to grab my injured shoulder and lift it up to move.. I posted about my injury about a week ago and got some good info.. And like I said, I will be going to the Dr, right after this cycle is over..
Guess I am hard headed.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Exaclty what Mullet said. You may also want to throw in some MSM, Chrondritin, and Glucosamine.

Ok, I do not have any of those, So I will look around on here and pick some up.

Thanks.

doodle

doodle

Awards
glucosamine would be a good addition. i take a low dose for every cycle.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Let me throw this out....

I started PCT today. I stared 9 caps of Cissus yesterday - to help with workouts and Powerfull.
I've got really odd knee pain.
I'm going to try lowering the dose

Size had a similar experience.

Be careful if you are taking anything else that lowers cortisol and plan on taking Cissus.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I do not have any of those, So I will look around on here and pick some up.

Thanks.
The 2 most helpful compounds I've found for helping my old-a$$ joints are Cissus & Celadrin. Board sponsor CNW is having a great special on a CissusRx/Omega Flex Support stack right now for $32.99. An unbeatable price for two of the best joint supps around.
BTW, Flex Support contains Celadrin, MSM, & chondroitin. Here's a link to the special:
http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/cissus-flex-suport-p-1138.html

dd

size

Awards
  • Established
Let me throw this out....

I started post cycle therapy today. I stared 9 caps of Cissus yesterday - to help with workouts and Powerfull.
I've got really odd knee pain.
I'm going to try lowering the dose

Size had a similar experience.

Be careful if you are taking anything else that lowers cortisol and plan on taking Cissus.
Sure did. It is unfortunate that I had such a bad time with Cissus b/c so many have responded wonderfully to it.

tattoopierced1

Cissus/Celedrin/Glucosomine are the best things for joint pain IMO.