1. Should take Retain and Activate????
2. Any suggestions?????

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Drop the novedex, you do not need an AI after Halo/Zol.
Yes, Retain and Activate good.

Search button is your friend, topic covered bizzilion times.

lax

Awards
Should I do the Clomid by self through week 1 and 2, then week 3 and 4 run Nolva??? Is it ok to run the two of them together??? I read that Dr. D suggested that.

Why should I drop the Novedex?????

How long after post cycle therapy till I could do a NHA stack????

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Should I do the Clomid by self through week 1 and 2, then week 3 and 4 run Nolva??? Is it ok to run the two of them together??? I read that Dr. D suggested that.
Should is a subjective term. I would, if I used Clomid, run it alone. I do not care for the sides myself.

Why should I drop the Novedex?????
I already answered that in my first reply. Neither Halo or Zol aromatize into estrogen while at the same time shutting down your body's natural precurser to estrogen (testosterone) leaving you in an estrogen depleted environment. So you tell me, what role does an AI have in that environment?

How long after post cycle therapy till I could do a NHA stack????
IMO you could bridge right into one. Sort of an extended PCT really.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would like to add that I also do not enjoy clomid sides to much. Getting up in the middle of the night with blurry vision/trails is not fun nor is the depression/moodiness and wacked out dreams ( not good ones). I would stick with the nolvadex only or toremifene only. Clomid isn't worth the trouble. Other than that your pct is fine given you drop the AI

lax

Awards
What do you guys think about adding 10mg or 20 mg of SD at the end of cycle, like the last week??? I have some extra left and was thinking of throwing it in. Please help me out, you two have been a great help!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about adding 10mg or 20 mg of superdrol at the end of cycle, like the last week??? I have some extra left and was thinking of throwing it in. Please help me out, you two have been a great help!!!
First off I agree with BP that you should drop the AI, there is no point in that in PCT except to combat rebound effect and frankly it kills my libido so bad when combined with a SERM, I would never run an AI with a SERM again after the last time.

As for the superdrol question, you have not yet told us the length of the cycle etc. However, I SD + Halo would probably not be such a good idea.

doodle

doodle

Awards
halo and superdrol theres no need to combine the two. save the drol to kick off your next cyle.