Liq Nolva, will i pop ?
- 06-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Liq Nolva, will i pop ?
I'm finishing up my pct from a pp/sd cycle with some liquid nolva. My question is i'm in the military and just recently took a piss test, is the liq nolva going to pop for anything ? I heard it won't unless their testing for steroids, just need a little reassurance. Any feedback is greatly appreciated !
- 06-03-2006, 12:09 AM
06-03-2006, 01:15 AM
06-17-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm in the service as well. Just wanted to know if everything turned ou ok with the wiz quiz.
06-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Being a military lad myself, I can tell you that they will not be checking for it. Not to mention that 10% of the soldiers that donated their piss get tested.Originally Posted by bigguns77
06-20-2006, 10:47 PM
it cost way to much money for the military (U.S.) to test for it and the soldiers unit, company, battalion whatever u have has to payfor it out of unit funds. plus, the piss sample has to be specific for the test because they require a large amount of piss to do an accurate test, plus they cant tell u its for marijuana then go behind ur back and test u for "juice"
09-22-2006, 03:26 AM
How does the conversion work for liquid nolva? Like if you use tabs 10-20-30-40mg, how is it for liquid? I have tabs but liquid is soooo cheap that Id like to pick some up.
09-22-2006, 04:53 AM
0.5ml= 7mg tamoxifenOriginally Posted by Shaolin Style
Please note however that some companies account for this difference in their solutions, making it 1mL = 20mg
09-22-2006, 08:33 AM
And other companies roll like so......
1ml = 10mg tamoxifen + 50mg of Clomiphene citrate
Also, they're not gonna test you for juice. They don't give a ****.
09-22-2006, 01:52 PM
No they will not test you for juice unless they really have strong suspection of you juice (otherwise you look like lee priest or someone).
I got my liquid already taken into consideration the citrate so it was 40mg/ml of actual tamox.
IMO If you can get pills at around the same price then go with them because the orange juice that you have to buy to chase that nasty ****ing taste adds up. But wait, I actually injected into an empty capsule and just swallowed it. NO taste at all (wish i thought of that sooner...) So actually liquid nolva if cheaper than pills, is the way to go!
09-22-2006, 09:40 PM
09-22-2006, 09:52 PM
Ok, bear with me now but....... what do you mean by "theyre not gonna test you for juice"? Why would or how could they? Im a noob Ripped so excuse me if thats a stupid question.Originally Posted by gotripped
09-22-2006, 09:57 PM
So oral with some o.j. is "bearable"? Might be my best bet. The stronger and and acidy....er the better for taste?Originally Posted by pistonpump
09-23-2006, 01:26 AM
They will blood test you for juice.
Everyone always says "I'm gonna piss test you for juice"
NO. Military will take blood tests for juice not urine samples.
Military rolls like that.
And Military's DAMN cheap.
Military will only do what it ABSOLUTELY must. If you blow up 50 pounds heavier and start throwing your battle buddies into walls and throwing your mess kit at people in your tent or whatever, then they may request a blood sample for analysis. And I don't want ****ing retarded ass ANONYMOUS SACO coming in here and saying "blah blah blah" Stfu saco. You're an idiot meat gazer.
SACo stands for substance abuse counseling officer or some stupid sh*t like that.
They MUST insert the drugs that they want to test you for in a urinalysis. For ex. MDMA marijuana and cocaine. OR Marijuana, Crystal Meth and Opiates (heroine, morpheine, codeine, percocet)
They aren't gonna be like "Hey let's do a sampling for some random ass drug that stops breast cancer in women!" "Now let's randomly pick out of the many that there are... Let's pick Tamoxifen Citrate.... Now let's test this 1 guy for that 1 thing!"
Now do you see that ever happening? Esp. since they only test around 10-25% of the samples actually collected.
09-23-2006, 01:30 AM
09-23-2006, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by Shaolin Style
It's just not gonna happen with any company. Unless you work for the olympics.
09-23-2006, 05:32 AM
I too am in the military and they don't care about you and your gear unless like gotripped said, you start being obvious with it. I know a couple guys that are on and this ain't there first cycle since I have known them and nobody has said anything. Just keep your mouth shut about what your using and you will be good man, if some tightass hears about you using then someone may get in your business.
09-26-2006, 10:10 PM
There have been a lot of threads in regards to the military and drug testing. Some of the questions included what do they normally screen for, what are the cutoffs that will make you pop, and do they screen for AS.Originally Posted by gotripped
As a former Substance Abuse Control Officer(SACO) for my unit please allow me to shed some light on this issue. But before I start, I must state, in no uncertain terms, that I do not condone the use of ANY illegal substance. I just feel its important to provide you all with the accurate information.
1. In the Navy/Marine Corps, the unit is required to randomly test 10% of its people per month. The people selected for these test are selected completely randomly via the units roster imputed into a computer program. Many people on this board have stated that only 10% of the samples collected will be tested. This is completely false. When a batch of samples is sent to the testing facililty, ALL SAMPLES IN THE BATCH ARE TESTED.
2. These random tests screen for the following drugs. On this list you will also find the concentrations in your blood that will make you pop.
Rpt Abbreviation Drug Cutoff Value
THC THC 15 ng/ml
COC COCAINE 100 ng/ml
PCP PCP 25 ng/ml
COD CODEINE 2000 ng/ml
MOR MORPHINE 4000 ng/ml
6AM HEROIN 10 ng/ml
LSD 2-OXO-3-HYDROXY-LSD 1000 pg/ml
LSD LSD 200 pg/ml
MDMA MDMA 500 ng/ml
MDA MDA 500 ng/ml
MDEA MDEA 500 ng/ml
OXCOD OXYCODONE 100 ng/ml
OXMOR OXYMORPHONE 100 ng/ml
DMETH D-METHAMPHETAMINE 100 ng/ml
DAMP D-AMPHETAMINE 100 ng/ml
When a batch is tested, it is not necessarily tested for all the aforementioned substances. However, you or the SACO WILL NOT know which substances the testing lab is testing for. Again, many people on this forum has said the SACO must disclose what drugs they are looking for. These people stating this are wrong.
3. What happens if someone pops? Once the SACO receives the report from the drug screening lab that someone has popped positive, that member will be recommended for an administrative separation unless that member was been prescribed a medication that falls in line with the substance that they popped for.
4. What are the chances for a false positive? The drug screening labs have some high speed gear. If any sample comes back positive,, they immediately test it again. They routinely quality check their test equipment by having shop supervisors randomly sending batches of samples through with known positive samples. The testers do not know when this occurs. So to sum it up, the chances are slim to none that when a SACO gets a report that a sample is positive for drugs, that it is incorrect.
5. Now to the anabolic steroids issue. If you reference the list above, you will not find a single listing for any kind of AS/PH. Thats because the facilities that the Navy/Marine Corps use, which are located in J'Ville FL, and San Diego, CA, can not screen for AS/PH. They just dont have the equipment. The Navy/Marine Corps has to send samples for steroid testing to Dr. Caitlin's lab at UCLA. The most recent price for this test was $250.00. Also, just to clarify what kind of sample is sent to UCLA, it is a Urine sample, not a blood sample.
6. So how does the military actually test for steroids then? Well this is kind of a nebulous issue. First, you have to be suspected of use and the command then has to have probable cause to ask you for a sample. Now comes the question, well how in the heck does the command get probable cause. Like I said, its a nebulous issue. Anyone reading these threads knows the sides associated with using AS/PH's and which ones can become apparent to your co-workers. If your command thinks it has probable cause, they will probably already have consulted with base legal, they will ask you to consent to providing a sample. They are going to ask you this because it eliminates the need to prove probable cause. If you do not consent, the commanding officer will then order you to provide a sample. There is a difference here. Personally, I dont think I would ever consent to any kind of test. Whether I was using or not. This comes down to privacy issue for me. Besides, if you consent and you pop, you can be recommended for court martial. If it is a command directed test, and you pop, they can only administratively separate you. Reason being, a positive result obtained from a command directed urinalysis, without satisfying probable cause, is not admissible in court.
7. So then you ask, what AS/PH can they test for and how long do they stay in your system? This question I cant definitively answer. I think that you could probably find the answer to this on this board someplace or on the net. Just be advised, I would suspect that any answer you find will be a best guess. I have talked to the drug demand reduction coordinator for my base, and was sitting in his office when he called the UCLA lab. The UCLA lab would not go into specifics as to screening process and detection times.
8. So you are asking, what does this mean for me? In a nutshell, dont do drugs. Plain and simple. If you are using dope or AS/PH, and in the military, you are playing with fire.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.
09-26-2006, 10:13 PM
09-26-2006, 10:15 PM
09-26-2006, 10:19 PM
I'm guessing (from your posts) that you ARE NOT the anonymous saco that bugs the **** out of me with his meat gazing fingers?
I apolagize. UNLESS YOU ARE THE MEATGAZING ***! THEN DIE!
09-26-2006, 10:27 PM
09-27-2006, 12:06 AM
liquid nolva is pretty bad. if thats all you can get then buy some gelatin capsules and cap the liquid before you swallow them so you wont taste it. I spent alot on OJ so i could take it. Im gonna go with pills now as long as i can get them. Im not sure about that last question.Originally Posted by Shaolin Style
Similar Forum Threads
- By gregchicken in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-15-2009, 12:01 AM
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2007, 02:46 AM
- By bigguns77 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2007, 06:08 PM
- By Pirate! in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2004, 03:55 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2003, 04:16 PM