Is This Overkill??? Please Help.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.34%

Is This Overkill??? Please Help.

I am 220 and 33 yrs old. I am doing Halodrol, Megazol and Novedex (Gaspari Maximus) Cycle (4wks). Followed by PCT of Clomid for 2 weeks then Tamoxifin Citrate along with all other supplements. I was going to take PCT, Retain, and Activate and Rebound XT. Is that over kill???? I would rather be safe than sorry and want to really hold on to all my gains.

Please advise me as want as I had previously said want to keep all gains. After PCT, going to go hard with Green Bulge, Nitrix, etc.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lax
    I am 220 and 33 yrs old. I am doing Halodrol, Megazol and Novedex (Gaspari Maximus) Cycle (4wks). Followed by post cycle therapy of Clomid for 2 weeks then Tamoxifin Citrate along with all other supplements. I was going to take PCT, Retain, and Activate and Rebound XT. Is that over kill???? I would rather be safe than sorry and want to really hold on to all my gains.

Please advise me as want as I had previously said want to keep all gains. After PCT, going to go hard with Green Bulge, Nitrix, etc.

Keeping our gains is going to rely heavily on your diet, but you probably already know that. Also, I'm not exactly sure why you are using ATD during your cycle and want to use it for PCT as well. I would drop the Rebound XT during PCT and stick to what you have. Everything else should be fine.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.34%

The only reason I have Novedex XT down during cycle is that in this Cycle they have you start it at the beginning of the 4th week. I should have had Novedex XT instead of Rebound.

So I will continue with the Novedex throughout my PCT. Due to that, should I not add Rebound????

How long do I have to wait till I can do like a 3-4 week cycle of just Rebound standalone??? I have like 8 bottles of it and still want to use it. I know it is good stuff.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

With clomid and novla which is somewhat overkill for your cycle, but you should not need either AI products. Just listen to your body and keep a close eye on any estrogen rebound. As far as using an AI after your finished...I'd personally give your body some time, time on = time off, in order for it to balance hormone levels.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this gyno please help
    By Borispili in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 08:21 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 03:15 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 08:31 PM
  4. PCT....is this overkill?
    By Tom 185 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13