talking to the doc about...

1. Registered User

talking to the doc about...

Raloxifene.

I have a little bit of pubertal Gyno, and was talking to my doc about getting it removed,. he stated that it wasnt substantial and should just leave it. I was wondering if yall think that itd be wise to bring up this drug to see if he could maybe prescribe it.

I work with him and actually assist him in Gyno removal surgeries, and trust me going under the knife is not as bad as some here think it is. (and if youve been there before i can assure you that you dont remember much other than the waiting room and the recovery room LOL)

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    Raloxifene.

I have a little bit of pubertal Gyno, and was talking to my doc about getting it removed,. he stated that it wasnt substantial and should just leave it. I was wondering if yall think that itd be wise to bring up this drug to see if he could maybe prescribe it.

I work with him and actually assist him in Gyno removal surgeries, and trust me going under the knife is not as bad as some here think it is. (and if youve been there before i can assure you that you dont remember much other than the waiting room and the recovery room LOL)
    Well, you know what your relationship is with him....so you'd be the one to answer this question best. However, IF you were to approach him, I'd do so with the research. His medical license is going to be on the line so you're going to need to convince him that it's ok. Hell, mention that if it works he can write a paper up on it to share with his colleagues.
  3. Registered User

lol hes a cool guy and if it is going to something like the Gyno then id say that hed like the idea because it is legitimate.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Going to the doc about my gyno.. Surgery?
    By mcgee1516 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 06:05 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 08:24 PM
  3. Going to the doc today-- do I want clomid, nolva or torem?
    By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:06 PM
  4. Going to the doc for a script
    By PHWSSJ in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 07:24 PM
  5. ATW - Let's talk to the Owner - He is listening
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 03:45 PM