talking to the doc about...

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Raloxifene.

I have a little bit of pubertal Gyno, and was talking to my doc about getting it removed,. he stated that it wasnt substantial and should just leave it. I was wondering if yall think that itd be wise to bring up this drug to see if he could maybe prescribe it.

I work with him and actually assist him in Gyno removal surgeries, and trust me going under the knife is not as bad as some here think it is. (and if youve been there before i can assure you that you dont remember much other than the waiting room and the recovery room LOL)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Raloxifene.

I have a little bit of pubertal Gyno, and was talking to my doc about getting it removed,. he stated that it wasnt substantial and should just leave it. I was wondering if yall think that itd be wise to bring up this drug to see if he could maybe prescribe it.

I work with him and actually assist him in Gyno removal surgeries, and trust me going under the knife is not as bad as some here think it is. (and if youve been there before i can assure you that you dont remember much other than the waiting room and the recovery room LOL)
Well, you know what your relationship is with him....so you'd be the one to answer this question best. However, IF you were to approach him, I'd do so with the research. His medical license is going to be on the line so you're going to need to convince him that it's ok. Hell, mention that if it works he can write a paper up on it to share with his colleagues.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
lol hes a cool guy and if it is going to something like the Gyno then id say that hed like the idea because it is legitimate.