Amazing PCT

1. Amazing PCT

I must say my cycle of SD/Phera went great! Went from 210 to about 220 while losing BF. I was dreading PCT because last time on 1-test/4ad/M14add i had a horrible experience. Depression, rapid weight loss and no sex drive for weeks. Well this time i decided to do things a little different and let me tell you it is woring great.

I am taking 1-100 mg DHEA,1-retain, and a monster energy drink first thing in the morning. For lunch I am taking retain, blue up(aka blue rhino). After work, pre workout, i am taking 30mg nolva, white blood, cee. Before bed i am taking ZMA and retain.

This combo has been absolutely awesome! I have not lost one pound 8 days into PCT. I feel the key is that you MUST save your creatine/NO products until after cycle and you MUST eat more calories than you did on cycle. These two things along with adding a cortisol blocker have been the difference.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ripped22
    I feel the key is that you MUST save your creatine/NO products until after cycle and you MUST eat more calories than you did on cycle. These two things along with adding a cortisol blocker have been the difference.
    Sounds like everything is going great, good luck with this bro. I couldn't agree more with saving the creatine and no2 for pct.....I've got my white blood and size on ready to go
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT and testforce... Amazing recover!
    By Liftingstud in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Formex Amazing PCT
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 09:04 PM
  3. PCT starts today, here's my split
    By Bean in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 12:41 PM
  4. Replies: 9