Amazing PCT

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%

Amazing PCT

I must say my cycle of SD/Phera went great! Went from 210 to about 220 while losing BF. I was dreading PCT because last time on 1-test/4ad/M14add i had a horrible experience. Depression, rapid weight loss and no sex drive for weeks. Well this time i decided to do things a little different and let me tell you it is woring great.

I am taking 1-100 mg DHEA,1-retain, and a monster energy drink first thing in the morning. For lunch I am taking retain, blue up(aka blue rhino). After work, pre workout, i am taking 30mg nolva, white blood, cee. Before bed i am taking ZMA and retain.

This combo has been absolutely awesome! I have not lost one pound 8 days into PCT. I feel the key is that you MUST save your creatine/NO products until after cycle and you MUST eat more calories than you did on cycle. These two things along with adding a cortisol blocker have been the difference.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ripped22
    I feel the key is that you MUST save your creatine/NO products until after cycle and you MUST eat more calories than you did on cycle. These two things along with adding a cortisol blocker have been the difference.
    Sounds like everything is going great, good luck with this bro. I couldn't agree more with saving the creatine and no2 for pct.....I've got my white blood and size on ready to go

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT and testforce... Amazing recover!
    By Liftingstud in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. Formex Amazing PCT
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 10:04 PM
  3. PCT starts today, here's my split
    By Bean in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:41 PM
  4. Replies: 9