I had this dream

1. I had this dream

In this dream, I came off of a 7 month period of exogenous hormone use. I was chased by a monster, but I couldn't run or punch!
    I went to my Cabinet and took 120mg of Toremefine for 3 days.
    After a while, I fell off a cliff and briefly woke up before I hit the ground... flash forward to---

taking 90mg of Toremefine for 4 days... all these naked women had me bound up in a large silver birdcage!!

I then took 60mg of Toremefine for 2 weeks.. .in which Frogs with breasts jumped on me, knocking me back into a large marshmellow, bouncing me back into the frogs... I then had sex with the frogs...

for the last week in my dream, I took 30mg until the bottle ended. I must add that all along in this dream I took 7-OH, B-triol, Stinging Nettle, Fenugreek, Trib, Powerfull, Maca, Phosphatidyl Serine, CEE and who knows what else.. a buttload is all I can say.

BUT.. the main reason why I posted this is because in this dream, I feel I recovered amazingly quickly considering the level of suppression I was at... in the dream...

Maybe real world applications of this fabled Toremefine will lead to similar results as my dream... eh?

2. LOL.....7 months

You so crajee!
    •   

3. Are you sure you didnt drink some acid on your hiatus??

4. that's a negatory good buddy.. I just dreamed about taking Toremefine.. for at least the beginning of my hiatus. I don't dream much about it anymore. In fact, I don't dream much about anything these days.

5. Was this your first "dream" using Powerfull?
    Oh, and nettle.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

6. Hmm... yes... And it certainly was my first dream with Boobie Frogs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    In this dream, I came off of a 7 month period of exogenous hormone use. I was chased by a monster, but I couldn't run or punch!
    I went to my Cabinet and took 120mg of Toremefine for 3 days.
    After a while, I fell off a cliff and briefly woke up before I hit the ground... flash forward to---

taking 90mg of Toremefine for 4 days... all these naked women had me bound up in a large silver birdcage!!

I then took 60mg of Toremefine for 2 weeks.. .in which Frogs with breasts jumped on me, knocking me back into a large marshmellow, bouncing me back into the frogs... I then had sex with the frogs...

for the last week in my dream, I took 30mg until the bottle ended. I must add that all along in this dream I took 7-OH, B-triol, Stinging Nettle, Fenugreek, Trib, Powerfull, Maca, Phosphatidyl Serine, CEE and who knows what else.. a buttload is all I can say.

BUT.. the main reason why I posted this is because in this dream, I feel I recovered amazingly quickly considering the level of suppression I was at... in the dream...

Maybe real world applications of this fabled Toremefine will lead to similar results as my dream... eh?

beez calls this

a slow tuesday.

8. Well, it's nice to see that you can plan a cycle, AND a "perfect" PCT in your sleep!

Myself, I hate dreams where I end up taking supplements. I wake up and actually taking my daily supps is exausting at times.

So, you had a dream that spanded a time frame of like 3 weeks? -Not being able to punch or run is kinda normal,.. dont know about the bobbied frogs though. And you actually had sex with em'!
    Every time I go to get layed in my dreams something always goes wrong....

9. Hey Shuga Pants-
    Wanna play Leap Frog!?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Hey Shuga Pants-
    Wanna play Leap Frog!?
    As if this thread couldnt get any weirder!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Hey Shuga Pants-
    Wanna play Leap Frog!?

LOL. Did you grow boobs by any chance?

In all seriousness, all hail Toremifene.

I would consider the level of suppression and consequent recovery speaks for itself. Either that or I'm a resilient mofo.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous

I would consider the level of suppression and consequent recovery speaks for itself. Either that or I'm a resilient mofo.
    Nope, just a unicorn.

LOL
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous

I suspect the Powerfull didn't hurt either.

And you are a mofo. Resilient?, maybe but deff a mofo.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

14. Bp, you are right.. Powerfull is an amazing addition.. I'm sold on it. In fact, I have 4 bottles chillin' for a rainy day.

I am officially a USP whore.. I was even before, but this solidifies my position.

15. Yeah bro. I second that about Powerfull. Amazing stuff.

Everyone should try one bottle.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Yeah bro. I second that about Powerfull. Amazing stuff.

Everyone should try one bottle.
    Send me one and I will.

17. Just keep posting - you ho.

Similar Forum Threads

1. So I Had This Dream...
    By Cool in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 01:15 PM
  2. Have you ever had this happen?
    By CHAPS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 08:56 PM