quesiton on dosage?

rugbybum

Awards
First of all I would like to say HI. I was referred here by a afriend and have enjoyed reading up on all kinds of things. I have been working out for a few years now but I am just now starting to get into it heavily. I am ging t begin a superdrol cycle thursday oro monday I cant decide and I have decided too take nolvadex (taximofen) My question is if I finish out the 3 week cycle at 20 mgs should start the nolvadex the same or higher? I have planned on bascally doing a reverse cycle 20/20/10. Is this correct I found a thread referring to this a few days days ago but I cant seem to locate it so I apoplogize for the redundancy. Thank you for any help in advance.
:dl: Sorry the smile just lookoed funny and had to use it.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First of all I would like to say HI. I was referred here by a afriend and have enjoyed reading up on all kinds of things. I have been working out for a few years now but I am just now starting to get into it heavily. I am ging t begin a superdrol cycle thursday oro monday I cant decide and I have decided too take nolvadex (taximofen) My question is if I finish out the 3 week cycle at 20 mgs should start the nolvadex the same or higher? I have planned on bascally doing a reverse cycle 20/20/10. Is this correct I found a thread referring to this a few days days ago but I cant seem to locate it so I apoplogize for the redundancy. Thank you for any help in advance.
:dl: Sorry the smile just lookoed funny and had to use it.
I would run it 40/20/20/10

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, definitely start it out at 40mg, and taper down as ripped suggested.

rugbybum

Awards
The nolvadex fell thru on me ad it wont be here by the time my cycle is over like it was supposed to be. I know I should have waited on it but I was a bit too impatient which i kow I shouldnt have been and I have now learned from my mistakes. I prdered Anaolic xtreme's rebound XT ad PCT for a pretty good price ad was wodering which one I should take if not both. If this has been answered somewhere else I apologize in advance I just couldnt find it

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The nolvadex fell thru on me ad it wont be here by the time my cycle is over like it was supposed to be. I know I should have waited on it but I was a bit too impatient which i kow I shouldnt have been and I have now learned from my mistakes. I prdered Anaolic xtreme's rebound XT ad post cycle therapy for a pretty good price ad was wodering which one I should take if not both. If this has been answered somewhere else I apologize in advance I just couldnt find it
Yeah, it's been answered probably 1,750 times. Anywhoo, IMO an ATD is simply not neccessary in an already estrogen depleted environment, such as it will be after a non-aromatizing cycle like SD. I am in a very good mood today, so I'll set up your PCT for you

Novla 40/20/20/10
Fenugreek 3/4/5/6
Powerfull (some natty Test Booster) 9/9/6/6 (caps)
DHEA 100/100/50/50 (beneficial 30+)
Retain 4/4/2/2 (or some cortisol blocker)

Now, you should be telling me this, not the other way around. Please have your PCT better prepared for your next cycle, this is your health. Also, what support supplements are you taking? If you are taking none I suggest you look into Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support, it is everything you need in one-easy-to-dose powder.

rugbybum

Awards
I was wanting the cycle support from them but they are out of stock so I just got all the stuff that is listed around here ( i.e thistle ad such) I did do readig around but I guess it just isnt sinking because everybody already knows this stuff and I am running to catch up. I rally appreciate all he advice but I have some questions. What is ATD? Also what does the stuff do. I am not doubting you that I need it but I am just trying to learn and have alot of questions. I have ordred the fenugreek while I was looking up all the other items and should have the rest ordered by the time some responds. My next question is will the Ana. extreme post cycle therapy stuff do nothing for me? If so I will try and cacel my order to them. the nolva isnt an option for this cycle because It was supposed to be here yesterday but I got sent the wrong package. Instead they sent me something much more expesive and were happy to hear that I was so honest. I will be getting the Nolva for free but it will be about 2 weeks into my post cycle therapy.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:frustrate

rugbybum

Awards
Never mind then Thanx for the help everyoe else. I apologize for coming here and havig questions. If you dont want to answer than dont answer there is no reason that a person should have to search for 3 hours to find one answer. All I was askig was for him to elaborate on some things he said and this numb nuts comes and flames. My bad that I havent been doing this forever and I am trying to learn. Well you wont have to worry about me askig anymore dumb ass questions again. But to everyone one who wasnt a jerkoff thank you. Maybe next time instead of being a **** say hey here is a link to the sticky section

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never mind then Thanx for the help everyoe else. I apologize for coming here and havig questions. If you dont want to answer than dont answer there is no reason that a person should have to search for 3 hours to find one answer. Have you ever heard of Stickies this is by far the most immature forum I have ever been on and that is saying alot. All I was askig was for him to elaborate on some things he said and this numb nuts comes and flames. My bad that I havent been doing this forever and I am trying to learn. Well you wont have to worry about me askig anymore dumb ass questions again. But to everyone one who wasnt a jerkoff thank you
First of all, Bpmartyr is far from a jerk-off. He is a very knowledgeable, very respected member who happens to be tired of helping uninformed people who take their own lives into their hands. A better question would be have YOU ever heard of stickies?

Now that's over, I said you do not need an ATD. ATD is a type of AI (Aromatose inhibitor) which blocks the conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen via blocking the Aromatose enzyme. You don't need it because SD does not directly aromatize. Implementing it in PCT will decimate your Estrogen levels which is something you do not want to do.

Now, it's odd that I have never done a cycle, and I know that, yet you are in the middle of PCT and have no clue what it is..So who would you say is the more immature out of you and I? And heaven forbid you doing some real research before placing potentially harmful chemicals into your body. I take extreme offense in you calling this board 'immature'. Why? Because we choose not to baby individuals who do not care enough about themselves to do the reading neccessary to ensure safe cycles? I think that makes us FAR MORE mature than most, if not all other boards. Here at AM.com we promote safe, informative cycling. Not irresponsible individuals like you taking your life into your own hands. BP's a jerkoff? No, you are.

rugbybum

Awards
First of all, Bpmartyr is far from a jerk-off. He is a very knowledgeable, very respected member who happens to be tired of helping uninformed people who take their own lives into their hands. A better question would be have YOU ever heard of stickies?

Now that's over, I said you do not need an ATD. ATD is a type of AI (Aromatose inhibitor) which blocks the conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen via blocking the Aromatose enzyme. You don't need it because superdrol does not directly aromatize. Implementing it in post cycle therapy will decimate your Estrogen levels which is something you do not want to do.

Now, it's odd that I have never done a cycle, and I know that, yet you are in the middle of PCT and have no clue what it is..So who would you say is the more immature out of you and I? And heaven forbid you doing some real research before placing potentially harmful chemicals into your body. I take extreme offense in you calling this board 'immature'. Why? Because we choose not to baby individuals who do not care enough about themselves to do the reading neccessary to ensure safe cycles? I think that makes us FAR MORE mature than most, if not all other boards. Here at AM.com we promote safe, informative cycling. Not irresponsible individuals like you taking your life into your own hands. BP's a jerkoff? No, you are.
First off thank you for the post and help. I was a bit angry beause I was wantig help and he did that. I whole heartedly apologize. You are right that I should have done more research but I was ignorant ad didnt realize what I was starting to take. A friend of mine told me that itwould be good to help me past a plateau ad the way it was explained by him he mde it sound like it wasnt anything nearly as serious as what it is. I am not in my PCT and I only began my cycle about a week ago. I founfd the sticky section shortly after I posted that and corrected it. I said immature simply because when Ido a search and type suerdrol every person that asks a question gets flamed. I personally do not see a need for flaming or talking dow on ayone seekig information by any means neccessary. But that is just me. You are correct that I was immature in my post but like I said I was angry but that is no excuse. I will not post any more questions I have found the stckies and will just read those so as to avoid any further degredation due to my lack of knowledge

Hot Rocks

Awards
Why get all freaked out with the Bros’ simple question?
You could search fifteen years and never find exactly what you’re looking for.
And you know it !
If the subject of the threads were more specific it would be a hella of a lot easier to do topic search and find what your looking for .

So! Instead of flaming the Bro, why don’t you very knowledgeable dudes, simply just post the relevant thread or sticky, or don’t reply anything at all if it bothers you.
I hate whiners! Does it make you feel important to whine when someone ask a question?
And act like you having to go way out of your way to simply help someone when we all know that all you are doing is sitting on you ass in front of a monitor because you haven’t got jacks**t else to do. Huh?

Redundant questions will be asked again and again. So get use to it!

Why is this board here for anyways?
To help inform others. Right ?
I’m not wanting to flame anyone, because I want your answers as well .
:wtf: ! Lighten Up! Take a pill! Drink a beer! Smoke a blunt!
And keep your cool!

The stupid question is the one unasked!

Ok! I feel better now.

Hot Rocks

Rock On!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why get all freaked out with the Bros’ simple question?
You could search fifteen years and never find exactly what you’re looking for.
And you know it !
If the subject of the threads were more specific it would be a hella of a lot easier to do topic search and find what your looking for .

So! Instead of flaming the Bro, why don’t you very knowledgeable dudes, simply just post the relevant thread or sticky, or don’t reply anything at all if it bothers you.
I hate whiners! Does it make you feel important to whine when someone as a question?
And act like you having to go way out of your way to simply help someone when we all know that all you are doing is sitting on you ass in front of a monitor because you haven’t got jacks**t else to do. Huh?

Redundant questions will be asked again and again. So get use to it!

Why is this board here for anyways?
To help inform others. Right ?
I’m not wanting to flame anyone, because I want your answers as well .
:wtf: ! Lighten Up! Take a pill! Drink a beer! Smoke a blunt!
And keep your cool!

The stupid question is the one unasked!

Ok! I feel better now.

Hot Rocks

Rock On!

B/c I had already answered his question, pretty thoroughly I might add, something not alot of people would have done. Even though it was a question that would take someone 12 seconds to lookup. This isn't lollipops and butt**** here buddy, this is our health we are talking about here. Sorry if I get mad that someone would needlessly **** with themselves when 12 seconds of work, by themselves, would have prevented the situation.

:D

But, I'm sure you will have the same perspecitve after you answer the same question 10.000 times.

Hot Rocks

Awards
Ok ! Fine . Just don't answer the question if it bugs you !
I might add that you did a great job in your reply
I just did a search of “question on dosage?”
And didn’t come up with any obviously subjects related to the Bros’ question.
Hence! Redundant questions.
Do you see my point?
You try it and tell me what you come up with.
And if you do it in 12 seconds then you’re the man .
I’m not trying to troll here , but I have seen these kind of answers many a time on this board

I’m finished with this subject , I don’t want to answer any questions !
Let us all be friends :cheers:
The world is too f**kedup as it is .

Hot Rocks

rugbybum

Awards
Thanx for the support but I feel like I am being bagged on all over again. I have a few comments, ignorant though they may be, I have searched and my questions were never fully answered before I asked The only reason I asked again was because I was unclear on some things. I would like to make a suggestion or two. I am a moderator of a few oards ad what we have done to elimiate needless questions is create a beginer user group where you basically can only access the stickies until you state that you have read and understand what was said in all of them and that is the place to ask beginner questions without fear of being scrutinized because you aren't on the same level as everyone who reads all the posts everyday. Also if a question is asked alot make a sticky out of it to reduce that because if you are sick of answering a question than the same good advice won't be given the 100th rime vs the 1st time. Just a suggestion take it for what it is worth, which probably isn't much.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok ! Fine .
I just did a search of “question on dosage?”
And didn’t come up with any obviously subjects related to the Bros’ question.
Hence! Redundant questions.
Do you see my point?
You try it and tell me what you come up with.
And if you do it in 12 seconds then you’re the man .
I’m not trying to troll here , but I have seen these kind of answers many a time on this board

I’m finished with this subject , I don’t want to answer any questions !
Let us all be friends :cheers:
The world is too f**kedup as it is .

Hot Rocks

I didn't have to search, there are three threads on this forum with relevant information..

Plus this sticky http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stickies/32925-safe-cycling-your-health-your-hands.html
Which has absolutely everything you need to know. And that took me (I'm being honest here) less than 1 minute to do.

Hot Rocks

Awards
I know! I know but sometime people need to be shown over and over again till they get it.

That’s why I like to date schoolteachers.
Because if you don’t get it right the first time they make you do over and over again.

Thanks for you patience.

Hot Rocks

Hot Rocks

Awards
Did I miss something when I read the sticky?
I briefed it and didn't seem to find anything about "question on dosage?" or post cycle therapy .
I stand to be erected !

Hot Rocks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Measures To Take:

Cardiovascular exercise:
Exercise in a healthy person makes the heart relax more quickly and lowers left ventrical pressure faster. The heart muscle actually stretches and gets larger when full of blood just before pumping it out.

Essential Fatty Acids:
EFA’s cannot be synthesized in humans and must be provided with food. EFA's are found in supplements such as flaxseed oil. Borage oil, black currant oil. and evening primrose oil. EFA's are precursors for two groups of polyunsaturated fatty acid series omega-3 and omega-6, linolenic acid and linoleic acid.

For more info visit:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&li st_uids=15514264

Supplementation:
HawthorneBerry:
In addition to bioflavinoids, hawthorn contains cardiotonic amines, polyphenols. Some of the benefits include:
· relaxing and dilating arteries
· increasing the flow of blood and oxygen to and from the heart
· supporting healthy circulation
· increasing endurance
· maintaining healthy blood pressure
· maintaining healthy blood vessels

Take year round, as a daily routine. The effects of Hawthorne are slow to materialize, usually 2-3 months of continuos use will result in desired effects. I suggest the NOW brand, cheap and effective. Available at Nutraplanet- http://www.nutraplanet.com

For more info visit:
http://exchange.healthwell.com/nutri...0/hawthorn.cfm

Policosanol:
Dosage: 10 -20 mg/day
A blend of fatty alcohol’s. It shows great promise in its use as beneficial to cardiovascular health, to include the maintenance of healthy lipid profiles. There is also some theory to a synergistic effect with EFA’s.

It should be used year round. Safe, and effective, it also has more positive results the longer it is used.

The NOW brand is fine and also available at Nutraplanet.

For more info visit:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&li st_uids=15806713

Beta sitosterol:
Beta-sitosterol is a plant sterol(phytosterol) similar in structure to cholesterol. It is found naturally in fruits, vegetables, beans (especially soy), nuts, and seeds. Beta-sitosterol actually inhibits intestinal absorption of dietary cholesterol by competing for the limited space for cholesterol during intestinal uptake. It also affects an enzyme that results in the reduction of cholesterol rich lipoprotein, LDL. This results in lower total cholesterol and LDL levels, though there doesn't seem to be any effect on HDL. It is also used to improve symptoms related to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Beta-sitosterol should be consumed 30 minutes prior to meals.

Red Yeast Rice:
Dosage: 1200 - 2400 mg/day taken with meals
A fermented rice product that is our best fighter against negative sides from anabolic steroids concerning cardiovascular damage. It is comprised of nine different monacolins, which are naturally occurring substances that help regulate cholesterol levels. Along with sterols and monounsaturated fatty acids, it packs a strong punch.

Unlike the other two, this one should be used only around cycles, preferably 2-3 weeks before the cycle is to be started and continued through post cycle therapy. RYR supplementation has been shown to deplete COQ10 in heart and liver tissue and therefore requires cosupplemnation of either COQ10 or Idebenone at 300 and 100 mg/day repsectively.
This is again available at Nutraplanet, and the NOW brand has a version that is included with COQ10.

For more info visit:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&li st_uids=15653117

COQ10:
Although this is abundant in food sources, I feel it prudent to put on here. Not only does it show to help cardiac function, but it’s also imperative to be used with Red Yeast Rice. It can also be used in combination with other cholesterol lowering supplements.

The NOW brand is available at Nutraplanet

For more info visit:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&li st_uids=15821319

Celery Seed:
A powerful anti-oxidant, shown to not only lower blood pressure, but may have cancer fighting properties as well. Also there is evidence to show its ability in aiding the liver.

This can be used year round, or saved for an extra punch to control Blood Pressure during cycle. Natural Factors is the brand name, available at Nutraplanet.

For more info visit:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&li st_uids=12185962

Fenugreek:
Yes, fenugreek, not only does it aid in post cycle therapy for HPTA recovery, it also has lipid oxidative inhibitory properties.

I would reserve this for Post Cycle Therapy as a means of HPTA recovery, and positive assimilation of the lipid levels. NOW brand at Nutraplanet

For more info visit:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&li st_uids=15678722

Allicin:
An extract found in Garlic which is shown to lower blood pressure and lipid levels. It also has established reports of its ability to fight cancer. Purer forms of the extract are shown to be the best.

Should also be utilized year round and Custom Nutrition Warehouse has the bulk powder. http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/index.php

For more info visit:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&li st_uids=15158086

Nicotinic acid (Niacin):
A well documented aid in boosting HDL levels, and decreasing LDL. Also can be used in combination with other supplements, and Statins. Although it must be noted that there is a synergistic effect, and that if using a Statin, such as liver damage, consultation with a doctor is advised. Common side effects are flushing, stomach discomfort, and headaches.

The NOW brand is available at Nutraplanet.

For more info visit:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&li st_uids=15834527

Sesathin:
Rather new to the bodybuilding scene, this €œsupplement€� has made quite an impact recently. For a quick reference read this link, http://www.avantlabs.com/main.php.

Available at Nutraplanet

These are some of the main players in the fight to keep our cardiovascular systems healthy, and should be utilized not only during cycles, but also year round for optimal health.
And Novla, is truly, truly, truly easy info to find. Another member also put up a website called www.postcycletherapy.com.

Now hard would it have been for you to click on those study links? Where most of them have dosages right on there..Really man.

There is a giant thread called http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse-adt.html reading only a few of the pages of that thread could clear up all your problems

This is a thread right under this one
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/46481-yet-another-post-cycle-therapy-critique.html
That outlines a well planned PCT

This isn't rocket science. I get bothered when people can't do work for themselves. If you want to defend them, give 'er. I just hate lazy people. If I took the time to figure out what I needed to do..Why the **** can't you?

tcl107

Awards
the nolva isnt an option for this cycle because It was supposed to be here yesterday but I got sent the wrong package. Instead they sent me something much more expesive and were happy to hear that I was so honest. I will be getting the Nolva for free but it will be about 2 weeks into my post cycle therapy.
If you were sent Toremifene Citrate instead of Tamoxifen Citrate then you are in luck. Substitute the Toremifene for the Tamoxifen.

Day 01-04 120 mg Toremifene
Day 05-09 90 mg Toremifene
Day 10-19 60 mg Toremifene
Day 20-28 30 mg Toremifene

rugbybum

Awards
I was sent about 8-10 vials of winni-V I just emailed the website and sent it back since it does me no good to have it. that is why wll be getting the nolva for free.