Is it ever too late to start PCT?

mb_007

Awards
In my ignorance I took M1T as a pretty standard supplement as a boost to my training several months ago.

Having not realised I needed to consider any sort of post cycle therapy, I took nothing.

My face is now 'puffy' (with water/fat?) and one of my nipples is also showing signs of being puffy (gyno?).

Before shouting me down for being stupid and using hardcore supplements blindly (believe me I know that now)... can anyone please let me know what I should turn to now...or am I too late??? Most PCT advice is given for IMMEDIATELY following a cycle.

I am pretty worried here.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If it were me, I would start an NHA stack. The AI will drive down any excess estrogen you may have floating around. If your nipple is just puffy and not extra sensitive or painfull I wouldn't worry about Nolva right now. But thats just me.

mb_007

Awards
Thank you - I really appreciate your response. I will look into the NHA stack straight away.

The veins in my arms have virtually disappeared too... do you think it is all connected with a general 'puffiness' I am now experiencing?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you - I really appreciate your response. I will look into the NHA stack straight away.

The veins in my arms have virtually disappeared too... do you think it is all connected with a general 'puffiness' I am now experiencing?
The bloat that you are experiencing is just as likely, if not more likely to be from dietary habits as opposed to free-estrogen bloating. As BP said pick up an NHA stack and cycle for a month.

mb_007

Awards
Thanks for that too. It certainly seems like the way to go.

I will try it as soon as I can.

I really do appreciate the help.

maxxdout

Awards
have you developed a vagina yet.... because thats usually a bad sign

take a natural test booster to pick you up and ensure that your testes are at max, then get a anti-estrogen and it should take care of it
sounds like you messed yourself up pretty bad, but you can take care of it and it will not haunt you the rest of your life

you havign any sexual suide effects? diminished libido, erectiion, anything...? becasue that might identify a test problem, you should also have a lab do bloodwork and check out your levels

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
letro will cut down some puffyness and get those veins poppin again, did for me.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine after a few months you'd recover on your own. The body can recovery from androgen supplementation - it's just very slow.

If you'd like to speed up the process - then by all means, look into some of the supps mentioned.