PCT over, libido down

Sqard

Awards
I'm 3 weeks past the end of my PCT and libido for me is still down.
Cycle was a 4 week Halodrol/Orastan-E cycle.

PCT consisted of 4 weeks of Nolva/Rebound-XT/Fenugreek
Nolva was ramped down from 40-30-20-10 Rebound XT was ramped up from 25 50 50 75 and Fenugreek went from 3,4,5,6 caps a week.

Libido was up to normal the first couple days of PCT then slowly went down and has never came up. I'm thinking this is due to the rebound-xt as many people find it to kill libido and my libido was killed most when i was running it at the higher doses.

Will my libido eventually recover with time or should I wait a couple more weeks and try to do another PCT consisting only of nolva?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Run it a few more weeks while ramping down the Rebound and also take a tribulus product.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
activate always helped my libido pct.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
about a week after i stopped rxt mine started coming back. plus it killed my libido at 25mg, cant imagine it at 75.

rocketscientist

Awards
Might want to try adding some DHEA as well, seems to work well in combination with the herbal stuff (at least with fenugreek) and some had very good results with it. BTW - just for curiosity, how old are you, or if you don't want to tell, are you in the older or younger bracket?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I second the DHEA and Activate. It's a great combo for restoring a lagging libido.