PCT and high blood pressure - advice please - AnabolicMinds.com

PCT and high blood pressure - advice please

1. New Member

PCT and high blood pressure - advice please

Hello I do not have a history of high blood pressure, but I am in my 1st week after stopping a 4 week SD cycle. I am taking 50mg clomid & 60mg of nolvadex, and AX RETAIN -2-3 a day. My (^$(^^&)(@%#@ blood pressure is 164 over 83 with a resting heart rate of 53! I am doing more cardio now, but the diet is clean. And advice? Is this like a rush from comming down from SD? I did 3 weeks of 20mg and 1 week at 30mg.

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by THETEST
    Hello I do not have a history of high blood pressure,
    what was your pre-cycle BP?
    but I am in my 1st week after stopping a 4 week superdrol cycle. I am taking 50mg clomid & 60mg of nolvadex, and AX RETAIN -2-3 a day. My (^$(^^&)(@%#@ blood pressure is 164 over 83 with a resting heart rate of 53!
    SD will raise your BP. What was it while you were on?
    I am doing more cardio now, but the diet is clean. And advice? Is this like a rush from comming down from SD? I did 3 weeks of 20mg and 1 week at 30mg.
    If you have a baseline you will know when you are back to your normal BP. It could take a couple weeks for this to pass.
  3. New Member

Ok Thanks - my base line is 124/74, with an HR actually higher than now - around 70. So the cardio had brought down my resting HR as expected. But 40 points up on the BP was a shock - and puts me in an angry mood all the time.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Twin Labs BP Control with C12 peptide supposedly works well. Also try some potassium asporotate from Solaray.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by THETEST
    Hello I do not have a history of high blood pressure, but I am in my 1st week after stopping a 4 week superdrol cycle. I am taking 50mg clomid & 60mg of nolvadex, and AX RETAIN -2-3 a day. My (^$(^^&)(@%#@ blood pressure is 164 over 83 with a resting heart rate of 53! I am doing more cardio now, but the diet is clean. And advice? Is this like a rush from comming down from SD? I did 3 weeks of 20mg and 1 week at 30mg.
    Superdrol does this to me, too. Specifically, it raises the systolic bp without raising the diastolic bp. Mine went from 120 over 69 to 140 over 69. Not atypical at all. Nolva as part of PCT also can raise your bp, or at least, my bp went down when I was done with pct and hence, done with my nolva.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. tren extreme and high blood pressure :(
    By agforest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 06:44 PM
  2. High blood pressure. help please.
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:50 PM
  3. Low Testosterone and High Blood pressure
    By biker340 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine