Post Cycle Therapy for Long Cycle

darius

Hey,
I am currently on a cycle of 600mg of Test cyp, 400mg of Deca, and 50mg of Var. It's going to be run for 12-13 weeks long.

How does this PCT look:
HCG: 3000iu in middle of last week of stack, 3000iu 5 days later, 1500iu 5 days later, 1500iu 5 days later.
Clomid: Day 1 300mg, Day 2 250mg, 3-10 150mg, 11-18 100mg, 18-28 50mg
Nolva: 60mg week 1, 40mg week 2-4, 20mg week 5-6
RXT: 20mg week 1-4, 30mg week 5-6

Because of the long esters from the components of this cycle, when should the PCT really begin? Like if I run the cycle for 13 weeks, should I start during the 14th week or maybe the 15th?
Any revisions, any additions, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you should KNOW THIS SH1T.

End the Nandrolone Decanoate 1 week before you end the Test Cypionate. Wait 14 days after your Cyp dose and start PCT.

In my opinion, HCG in PCT is suppressive.. Some say Nolva eliminates this problem, but I'm not sold.. but I've never done it. Just my common sense would tell me that anything that mimicks LH wouldn't really help the axis recover entirely, as it's not real LH in the equation just yet.. Tribulus or another Sapponin that STIMULATES LH would help. This is just my opinion.

I would rather run HCG per Swale's protocol. 250iu 2x a week for the duration of the cycle. Less of a chance of desensitizing the leydig cells this way.. I feel like a broken record.

Long esters take a while to completely clear, due to the very nature of the ESTER. You seem to have a grasp on this at least in the first sentence of your second paragraph.. and then your question after that clearly shows you don't.

Your RXt ramp up is nice.. I would drop the HCG for PCT.. run it during... your clomid use is overkill.. way too much... Some say that using both SERMS might actually conflict...

I am currently pretending to use Toremifene after a pretend 28 week cycle and I'm pretending to recover with it extremely fast.

I'm pretending to use Trib, Powerfull, IGF, MGF, 7-OH, DHEA, Symmetry, Green Bulge, Fenugreek and T3 pct supps along with it.

I like to pretend.

Good luck, and I hope I didn't come off as harsh , stating my opinions Darius.. I want you to get your stuff together and report back to the fine minds of this board... maybe others who truly have experience with AAS will chime in and set you straight.. as I am but a pretender, and have never touched the stuff. I just read a lot and parrot information. :D

again, good luck, stay healthy, and be a good role model to your peers... you are tad young to be using these big bad steroids.. aren't you friend? ;)

darius

I'm an experienced user at using prohormones, etc.. at 6-8 weeks in length. This is a bit longer obviously, so the PCT will be different too. My first real one and I've already got all the previously mentioned goods so its not like I'm totally unprepared. I was physically as mature as most 21 year olds when I was 16 (over 6ft. over 215lbs), but hey I don't want to go down that road of arguing about age and all that **** now. Whats done is done. Just want to get this PCT right, and I'd personally like to hear from DR.D. Right now I'm almost 6'4" and weigh about ~245, started at 230ish and I've got a third of the cycle left.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Darius. Do you use IM? I wanted to ask you a question.

darius

[email protected]

ubiquitous- So are you pretending to only use the toremefine for this fictitious cycle, or have you also pretended or plan to pretend to use clomid or nolva in this cycle? whats your pretend toremefine dosing pyramid look like?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
well I wrote a Short Film about me using it at 120mg for 3 days, 90 mg for 4 days, 60 mg for 7 days, and 30mg for 15 days... It'll probably be in Digidance, or some of the Toronto festivals.