Forms of Gyno?

diesel22

Awards
I personally dont think i suffer from gyno, Due to the fact the symptoms seem to be lump under nipples, and itchiness. I am just curious if puffy looking nipples is a diff sign of gyno because i do have that. every since i was younger i have had bigger nips than most guys(not crazy pepperoni size). The only time they dont look puffy is when i get out of the shower? So what do you think gyno or just me being picky?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally dont think i suffer from gyno, Due to the fact the symptoms seem to be lump under nipples, and itchiness. I am just curious if puffy looking nipples is a diff sign of gyno because i do have that. every since i was younger i have had bigger nips than most guys(not crazy pepperoni size). The only time they dont look puffy is when i get out of the shower? So what do you think gyno or just me being picky?
Puffy nips can be a symptom pre-gyno,i also have the same thing as you ,it just means we are probably more prone to getting full blown gyno,as we probably have elevated estrogen levels as it is.

diesel22

Awards
So you think this is a sign of oncoming gyno?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So you think this is a sign of oncoming gyno?
It can be but i have had it since i was a kid ,so i think for people with this condition,like us,we have to be extra careful of what compounds we use,like i stay away from SD after hearing it can cause gyno even in people not prone to it,i just think it means we have to be sure to use correct pct and such to prevent it from turning into full blown gyno.Are you currntly running anything?If so what does your cycle and pct look like?

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
diesel,

Did your nips get puffy after a prohormone cycle?

diesel22

Awards
I actually have only done one cycle of superdrol, i wont touch it again due to the gyno factor. They did look a little puffy after my cycle but they still are, i also did notice a couple times during my cycle they were a little itchy. Should i take some nolva? or is it to late to do anything and just live with it?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually have only done one cycle of superdrol, i wont touch it again due to the gyno factor. They did look a little puffy after my cycle but they still are, i also did notice a couple times during my cycle they were a little itchy. Should i take some nolva? or is it to late to do anything and just live with it?
How long ago was your SD cycle?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Did you do PCT???

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
My nips got puffy from SD (20mgx3wk). I never stored fat on my chest like it's there now even after 6wks or so. If I ever do another sd cycle it will be lower dosage and my Nolva will start at 60 rather than 40mg. Another thing is that my nips are still pinning, which other than PH cycles never happens.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
yea? how long ago did u do the cycle and did u pct....

but try using letro. it has been known to be able to reverse gyno after a cycle, but do not use it for your pct.

diesel22

Awards
i did a 3 week cycle at 10 20 20. I did not use a SERM during pct. i went the AI route. alot of posts say this is a no no. but i felt fine after my cycle, a couple of my friends did it without serm as were fine as well. if the puffy nips is due to the sd cycle than obviously i should have used nolva. Has anyone tried letro? IS there anything else i should try/ due. Summer is coming up and puffy nips isnt gunna work.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
I would only use letro for true gyno, that is, lumps underneath the nip. Have you looked into arimidex? It's been shown to reduce estrogen up to 80% as opposed to 99% like letro. Or maybe even Cabergoline if your problem is a result of excess prolactin .

mitch911

Awards
what doses and for how long would this take to try and reverse or get rid of the puffy look?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what doses and for how long would this take to try and reverse or get rid of the puffy look?
my friend is currently using a letro/nolva dosing scheme to reduce a bit of gyno he got from his last cycle and he has told me it disappeared

i have a small amount of pubertal gyno on the left side and nolva and adex clears this up for the duration of use. if im not on at least nolva it comes back. maybe if i just took a knife...

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I just noticed last week a puffy look to my nips. On e-max lmg and orastan. starting pct in two wks (clomid, nolva and atd)... wondering why not use letro during pct???

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I actually started taking 25mg of atd before bed every night 4 days ago (one novodex xt pill) to keep the aromatization at bay. Maybe it's my imagination, but my nips still feel kind of tingly... should i bump to 50 mgs every night?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually started taking 25mg of atd before bed every night 4 days ago (one novodex xt pill) to keep the aromatization at bay. Maybe it's my imagination, but my nips still feel kind of tingly... should i bump to 50 mgs every night?
Novadex xt is a mixture of atd+3ohat,so you are probably getting less than 25mgs of atd,i would go with straight ATD like rebound or inhibit-e by sns.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
wondering why not use letro during post cycle therapy???
Becuase it eliminates estrogen up to 99%, not good when you're trying to restore your body's natural homonal balance.

When using letrozole at full dose, there is a good chance you will rebound unless you ramp down.