Liquid Armidex dosing

w00kie

Awards
Just started taking .5 ml for the remainder of my cycle. Some say ED and others say EOD. Any takers? Take it with food or w\o food?

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you mean .5mg?
I go EOD with great results @ 1mg. Stick with .5 for a few days. If you see no improvement bump to 1mg. Unlikely you will need any more. I have found no difference with time of day, but I dose in the AM prior to breakfast for my convenience.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just started taking .5 ml for the remainder of my cycle. Some say ED and others say EOD. Any takers? Take it with food or w\o food?
It depends on what you are cycling if you are taking,alot of high-aromatizing things ,then you could go ED,Like Smoky said, .5mgs-1 mgs should do the trick.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would try EOD first. It can limit estrogen to much and that is not a good thing. I believe Adex has a half life of 3 days, so indicators and common sense tells me EOD should handle most applications. I also seem to remember reading that it is also not kind to lipid levels as well. So adhereing to just enough to accomplish goals instead of the old more is better approach is a wiser choice in my book. With my example .5mg EOD wasn't quite handling the problem but once I increased to 1mg EOD things were looking up.

w00kie

Awards
just doing a test e only cycle. first one under my belt. i have novla for pct.