Proper Tapering from Toremifene to Nolva in PCT

ITguy

Awards
I was thinking I wanted to save what Toremifene is left and allow nolva to finish up a 4 week SD PCT. Any ideas on the best way to taper off of Tore and onto Nolva?

This is what I was thinking.
PCT

1-4 Tore 90mg, clomid 50mg
5-10 Tore 60mg clomid 50mg every other day.
11-14 Tore 30mg
15-18 Tore 10mg Nolva 10mg
19-21 Nolva 10mg
22-28 Nolva 5mg
28-31 Nolva 2mg

I also have RXT and 6-OXO on hand but am a little hesitant to use it because I want to prevent any possible estrogen receptor upregulation or rebound. I've also refrained so far from using DHEA in PCT for the same fears.

I'll also add in increasing doses of Fenu and an avena sativa test booster during PCT.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I posted a study in the supplement section on DHEA. I would definitely consider it for PCT for sure. I think you are going a little overboard on PCT for a 4 week superdrol cycle personally. I would just do Nolva 40/30/20/20 with some Fenugreek/Trib and if you want some lean extreme and/or activate. Superdrol doesn't shut you down too bad (or it doesn't me) on those shorter cycles. But to use toremifine and nolva is definitely overkill on a cycle like this.

If you are extremely afraid of rebound you can do something like 40/30/20/10 and do 50mg of RXT per day in the first week, then drop that to 25mg of RXT per day or something similar.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think he's just conserving the Torm since it's so expensive. The Clomid is definitely over the top however. Torm will bring the boys back within a few days..especially if stacked with DHEA/fenugreek..so the clomid would be redundant. After a week or two of Torm, I see no harm in switching over to nolva just to save some for next cycle.

RXT and 6OXO, I wouldn't bother with, personally, since it's not a wet cycle and you're not trying to hammer down excess estrogen levels. Good to have around in case estrogen rebound occurs during or after PCT.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I really am just not seeing the logic I guess. I mean conserving it is pointless. Either use it or don't. Buy more if you have to or just don't use it and add it to the next batch you get. But days 11-14 where you are only taking 30mg of torem., that really isn't going to do you much good.

Again personally I would just use the nolva/fenu/trib/zma/dhea and that is cheap.

If you absoultely INSIST on using the tore then run it with nolva at 20 and tore at 60, that is both the half recommended starting dosages of each.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There's really no hard and fast rules for Torm set in stone just yet. Dr D has some recommendations for it but all in all, based on my use of it, I would say that 30 mg is not a bad point to taper to then phase in Nolva at 20-40mgs. This is essentially what I did on a longer 6 week PCT where I burnt through one bottle of Torm, then phased into Nolva for the remaining 3 weeks just to insure the minor gyno I had did not come back.

Is this necessary for his PCT? Probably not and sticking to one SERM would likely be best, but if he is dead set on using one, then the other I really don't see the harm as both compounds have essentially the same action.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Get rid of the 10mg of Torem. Go 90/60/30 then jump into your Nolva.

You might also consider starting with 120mg of Torem and going 120/90/60 and then moving to Nolva. Or you could add the Nolva at 60... You have it, why not use it?

FYI --> 4 weeks of SD shut me down HARD... but it seems pretty variable.

DEFINATELY add some DHEA/Fenu... highly recommend it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Get rid of the 10mg of Torem. Go 90/60/30 then jump into your Nolva.

You might also consider starting with 120mg of Torem and going 120/90/60 and then moving to Nolva. Or you could add the Nolva at 60... You have it, why not use it?

FYI --> 4 weeks of SD shut me down HARD... but it seems pretty variable.

DEFINATELY add some DHEA/Fenu... highly recommend it.
Exactly, that low 10mg **** wont do anything