Check my PCT and give me some feed back please.

  1. New Member
    itr1416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    28.36%

    Check my PCT and give me some feed back please.


    I'll be coming off a Phera-Plex, SD and Prostanozol 6 week cycle in about 3 weeks. PP for the first 3 weeks, PP,SD and Pros week 4 and SD and Pros week 5 and 6. I have liquid Nolva, AX Rebound XT and AX Retain on hand for my PCT. I was wondering if I could get some feed back on the following PCT:

    Week 1 Nolva 50mg Rebound XT 75mg, Retain 3 caps
    Week 2 Nolva 40mg Rebound XT 50mg, Retain 2 caps
    Week 3 Nolva 30mg Rebound XT 25mg, Retain 2 caps
    Week 4 Nolva 20mg Rebound XT 25mg, Retain 2 caps

    Should I dose the nolva throughout the day or do it all at night? I'm figuring I'll spread the XT and Retain throughout the day. Thanks!!

  2. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I took the advice from Dr. D and my PCT went great it looked like this

    Week 1: 40mg tamox—25mg RXT—3 pills Fenugreek

    Week 2: 30mg tamox—50mg RXT—4 pills Fenugreek

    Week 3: 20mg tamox—50mg RXT—5 pills Fenugreek

    Week 4- 10mg tamox—75mg RXT—6 pills Fenugreek

    Week 5- 75mg RXT

    Retain is a good product so throw that in there also. I took my nolva at night all at once.
  3. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would dfinatly agree with adding the fenugreek. That stuff brought my nuts back in action QUICK (not meaning my test was completely back, but still nice to have full, plus a little extra size down there on the boys). Also exactly what pitbull said on the RXT, its good to start low than work your way up during the week.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    19104
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    I would dfinatly agree with adding the fenugreek. That stuff brought my nuts back in action QUICK (not meaning my test was completely back, but still nice to have full, plus a little extra size down there on the boys). Also exactly what pitbull said on the RXT, its good to start low than work your way up during the week.
    I also agree on fenugreek,great stuff for PCT.
  5. New Member
    itr1416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    28.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    I took the advice from Dr. D and my PCT went great it looked like this

    Week 1: 40mg tamox—25mg RXT—3 pills Fenugreek

    Week 2: 30mg tamox—50mg RXT—4 pills Fenugreek

    Week 3: 20mg tamox—50mg RXT—5 pills Fenugreek

    Week 4- 10mg tamox—75mg RXT—6 pills Fenugreek

    Week 5- 75mg RXT

    Retain is a good product so throw that in there also. I took my nolva at night all at once.
    Thanks for your input. I think I'll make some changes to it to go as follows:

    Week 1: 50mg tamox (taken before bed)—25mg RXT---Retain 3 caps—3 pills Fenugreek

    Week 2: 40mg tamox (taken before bed)—50mg RXT---Retain 2 caps—4 pills Fenugreek

    Week 3: 30mg tamox (taken before bed)—50mg RXT---Retain 2 caps—5 pills Fenugreek

    Week 4 20mg tamox (taken before bed)—75mg RXT---Retain 2 caps—6 pills Fenugreek

    Week 5 75mg RXT

    Look good?
  6. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Looks good. I also took some CEE at the start of my PCT just to help keep some strength/size gains. I love PCT I got stronger and gained another pound. Good luck!
  7. New Member
    itr1416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    28.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Looks good. I also took some CEE at the start of my PCT just to help keep some strength/size gains. I love PCT I got stronger and gained another pound. Good luck!
    Yeh, I got some ALRI N'Gorge some Stim X, GF-Pro Protien, AST MRPs and other supporting supps. I'll be good to go in that department. Thanks for all your input.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:44 PM
  2. next cycle...check it out and give me some input
    By indianballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:50 PM
  3. heck out my fat loss stack and give me your opinion
    By corndog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 08:30 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 03:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in