Check my PCT and give me some feed back please.

itr1416

Awards
I'll be coming off a Phera-Plex, SD and Prostanozol 6 week cycle in about 3 weeks. PP for the first 3 weeks, PP,SD and Pros week 4 and SD and Pros week 5 and 6. I have liquid Nolva, AX Rebound XT and AX Retain on hand for my PCT. I was wondering if I could get some feed back on the following PCT:

Week 1 Nolva 50mg Rebound XT 75mg, Retain 3 caps
Week 2 Nolva 40mg Rebound XT 50mg, Retain 2 caps
Week 3 Nolva 30mg Rebound XT 25mg, Retain 2 caps
Week 4 Nolva 20mg Rebound XT 25mg, Retain 2 caps

Should I dose the nolva throughout the day or do it all at night? I'm figuring I'll spread the XT and Retain throughout the day. Thanks!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I took the advice from Dr. D and my PCT went great it looked like this

Week 1: 40mg tamox—25mg RXT—3 pills Fenugreek

Week 2: 30mg tamox—50mg RXT—4 pills Fenugreek

Week 3: 20mg tamox—50mg RXT—5 pills Fenugreek

Week 4- 10mg tamox—75mg RXT—6 pills Fenugreek

Week 5- 75mg RXT

Retain is a good product so throw that in there also. I took my nolva at night all at once.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would dfinatly agree with adding the fenugreek. That stuff brought my nuts back in action QUICK (not meaning my test was completely back, but still nice to have full, plus a little extra size down there on the boys). Also exactly what pitbull said on the RXT, its good to start low than work your way up during the week.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would dfinatly agree with adding the fenugreek. That stuff brought my nuts back in action QUICK (not meaning my test was completely back, but still nice to have full, plus a little extra size down there on the boys). Also exactly what pitbull said on the RXT, its good to start low than work your way up during the week.
I also agree on fenugreek,great stuff for PCT.

itr1416

Awards
I took the advice from Dr. D and my PCT went great it looked like this

Week 1: 40mg tamox—25mg RXT—3 pills Fenugreek

Week 2: 30mg tamox—50mg RXT—4 pills Fenugreek

Week 3: 20mg tamox—50mg RXT—5 pills Fenugreek

Week 4- 10mg tamox—75mg RXT—6 pills Fenugreek

Week 5- 75mg RXT

Retain is a good product so throw that in there also. I took my nolva at night all at once.
Thanks for your input. I think I'll make some changes to it to go as follows:

Week 1: 50mg tamox (taken before bed)—25mg RXT---Retain 3 caps—3 pills Fenugreek

Week 2: 40mg tamox (taken before bed)—50mg RXT---Retain 2 caps—4 pills Fenugreek

Week 3: 30mg tamox (taken before bed)—50mg RXT---Retain 2 caps—5 pills Fenugreek

Week 4 20mg tamox (taken before bed)—75mg RXT---Retain 2 caps—6 pills Fenugreek

Week 5 75mg RXT

Look good?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I also took some CEE at the start of my PCT just to help keep some strength/size gains. I love PCT I got stronger and gained another pound. Good luck!

itr1416

Awards
Looks good. I also took some CEE at the start of my PCT just to help keep some strength/size gains. I love PCT I got stronger and gained another pound. Good luck!
Yeh, I got some ALRI N'Gorge some Stim X, GF-Pro Protien, AST MRPs and other supporting supps. I'll be good to go in that department. Thanks for all your input.