Check my PCT and give me some feed back please.

1. Check my PCT and give me some feed back please.

I'll be coming off a Phera-Plex, SD and Prostanozol 6 week cycle in about 3 weeks. PP for the first 3 weeks, PP,SD and Pros week 4 and SD and Pros week 5 and 6. I have liquid Nolva, AX Rebound XT and AX Retain on hand for my PCT. I was wondering if I could get some feed back on the following PCT:

Week 1 Nolva 50mg Rebound XT 75mg, Retain 3 caps
    Week 2 Nolva 40mg Rebound XT 50mg, Retain 2 caps
    Week 3 Nolva 30mg Rebound XT 25mg, Retain 2 caps
    Week 4 Nolva 20mg Rebound XT 25mg, Retain 2 caps

Should I dose the nolva throughout the day or do it all at night? I'm figuring I'll spread the XT and Retain throughout the day. Thanks!!

2. I took the advice from Dr. D and my PCT went great it looked like this

Week 1: 40mg tamox—25mg RXT—3 pills Fenugreek

Week 2: 30mg tamox—50mg RXT—4 pills Fenugreek

Week 3: 20mg tamox—50mg RXT—5 pills Fenugreek

Week 4- 10mg tamox—75mg RXT—6 pills Fenugreek

Week 5- 75mg RXT

Retain is a good product so throw that in there also. I took my nolva at night all at once.

3. I would dfinatly agree with adding the fenugreek. That stuff brought my nuts back in action QUICK (not meaning my test was completely back, but still nice to have full, plus a little extra size down there on the boys). Also exactly what pitbull said on the RXT, its good to start low than work your way up during the week.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    I would dfinatly agree with adding the fenugreek. That stuff brought my nuts back in action QUICK (not meaning my test was completely back, but still nice to have full, plus a little extra size down there on the boys). Also exactly what pitbull said on the RXT, its good to start low than work your way up during the week.
    I also agree on fenugreek,great stuff for PCT.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    I took the advice from Dr. D and my PCT went great it looked like this

Week 1: 40mg tamox—25mg RXT—3 pills Fenugreek

Week 2: 30mg tamox—50mg RXT—4 pills Fenugreek

Week 3: 20mg tamox—50mg RXT—5 pills Fenugreek

Week 4- 10mg tamox—75mg RXT—6 pills Fenugreek

Week 5- 75mg RXT

Retain is a good product so throw that in there also. I took my nolva at night all at once.
    Thanks for your input. I think I'll make some changes to it to go as follows:

Week 1: 50mg tamox (taken before bed)—25mg RXT---Retain 3 caps—3 pills Fenugreek

Week 2: 40mg tamox (taken before bed)—50mg RXT---Retain 2 caps—4 pills Fenugreek

Week 3: 30mg tamox (taken before bed)—50mg RXT---Retain 2 caps—5 pills Fenugreek

Week 4 20mg tamox (taken before bed)—75mg RXT---Retain 2 caps—6 pills Fenugreek

Week 5 75mg RXT

Look good?

6. Looks good. I also took some CEE at the start of my PCT just to help keep some strength/size gains. I love PCT I got stronger and gained another pound. Good luck!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Looks good. I also took some CEE at the start of my PCT just to help keep some strength/size gains. I love PCT I got stronger and gained another pound. Good luck!
    Yeh, I got some ALRI N'Gorge some Stim X, GF-Pro Protien, AST MRPs and other supporting supps. I'll be good to go in that department. Thanks for all your input.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 12:44 PM
  2. next cycle...check it out and give me some input
    By indianballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 08:50 PM
  3. heck out my fat loss stack and give me your opinion
    By corndog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 07:30 AM
  4. Replies: 17