an atd/cissus pct?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
any comments on a atd/ cissus pct for a short maxlmg[not ergo] cycle? Im not to concerned about the atd part Ive done it before[no gyno concerns]Im adding the cissus in an attempt to control cortisol but Ive read so much about cissus[seems like it some kind of wonder supp]and might be an ana bolic on its own.So is it good for pct and would it help with a slightly enlarged prostate?:blink:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Not too sure about it helping with the prostate problem, but as far as the anabolic properties go, there were a few people that experienced them at very high dose, around 8 caps per day.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
any comments on a atd/ cissus pct for a short maxlmg[not ergo] cycle? Im not to concerned about the atd part Ive done it before[no gyno concerns]Im adding the cissus in an attempt to control cortisol but Ive read so much about cissus[seems like it some kind of wonder supp]and might be an ana bolic on its own.So is it good for pct and would it help with a slightly enlarged prostate?:blink:
If your just looking for the anabolic effects of cissus, maybe look into Symmetry... its concentrated extracts from cissus primarily for an anabolic effect

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
If your just looking for the anabolic effects of cissus, maybe look into powerFULL... its concentrated extracts from cissus primarily for an anabolic effect
I read the write up says its made from muca purins not cissus:blink:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I read the write up says its made from muca purins not cissus:blink:
heres the writeup :D

What is Symmetry?

The first ingredient is Hydroxl4. Hydroxyl4 is a specialized extract of Cissus Quadrangularis. With extensive real world, university (India) research, and lots of research money, we extracted then concentrated 4 highly active Hrdroxyl keto sterones from cissus Quadrangularis for its pure anabolic nature.

Thadigaddalu is the second ingredient. The beauty our research team in India that can research with the locals on old tribal remedies. Thadigaddalu is a root used by a village in India for over 100 years to treat hormone imbalances like infertility and lack of sex drive. Thadigaddalu is said to balance and prime all hormones in the body to work much more efficiently especially during times of stress. Thadigaddalu is an adaptagen that works through hormone signaling! Basically it will supercharge your hormone system Naturally!

Does symmetry cause inhibition?

No….

IS symmetry Herbal?
yes

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
heres the writeup :D

What is Symmetry?

The first ingredient is Hydroxl4. Hydroxyl4 is a specialized extract of Cissus Quadrangularis. With extensive real world, university (India) research, and lots of research money, we extracted then concentrated 4 highly active Hrdroxyl keto sterones from cissus Quadrangularis for its pure anabolic nature.

Thadigaddalu is the second ingredient. The beauty our research team in India that can research with the locals on old tribal remedies. Thadigaddalu is a root used by a village in India for over 100 years to treat hormone imbalances like infertility and lack of sex drive. Thadigaddalu is said to balance and prime all hormones in the body to work much more efficiently especially during times of stress. Thadigaddalu is an adaptagen that works through hormone signaling! Basically it will supercharge your hormone system Naturally!

Does symmetry cause inhibition?

No….

IS symmetry Herbal?
yes
I think you meant symmetry x ,not powerfull.:hammer:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I think you meant symmetry x ,not powerfull.:hammer:
hahahaha sorry guys, it was late when I wrote that first post! Yes I did mean Symmetry, and I edited my post :D