Running Nolva by itself.

N

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Ok well im all about trying new things and now im on a nolva cycle if you can call it a cycle i don't know?

Any who i finished my first cycle about two months ago and i never used my nolva cause i figured i would'nt need it being first cycle.

Ok ok ok i know "Always use pct", well a lot of bb'ers from the 60's-70's-80's never used pct untill there third cycle cause they were just able to get back to normal test levels on there own.

Any who enough about that:run:

Ok well for the past 2 days i've been running 50mg's of nolva every night before bed.

I figured it would up my natty test levels, but lower my IGF-1 and after reading into it here it was a coin toss to say the least so i figured....WHAT THE HELL:)

Ok so this is what i've noticed thus far:

Bigger pumps during workout.
Hunger went up.
Labido went UP, WAY UP:twisted:
Cardio is EASY.
Muscles are ROCK HARD after nice workout.
My girl says i taste sweeter if you get me:thumbsup:

Any who im going to taper the doses down each week, but so far this seems ok.

Any input folks?

Thanks and way cool site BTW:)

N

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
BUMP this already.

Honestly NO replys as of yet???

WOW.:blink:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nolva has a half life of about 3 days so it wont have any instant effects. also it takes your test some time to raise. your feeling placebo effect. update us in 3 wks. and dont try to justify not doing pct its not a good idea.

N

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
nolva has a half life of about 3 days so it wont have any instant effects. also it takes your test some time to raise. your feeling placebo effect. update us in 3 wks. and dont try to justify not doing pct its not a good idea.

Wow thanks for the info:)

What do you think daily dosage should be?

Right now it's 50mg/day

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What did your cycle consist of? and did you do any pct at all?If you did none at all i would run some HCG with the nolva or at the very least clomid.

N

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
What did your cycle consist of? and did you do any pct at all?If you did none at all i would run some HCG with the nolva or at the very least clomid.

My cycle ended over 2 months ago and i was test-e, deca, dbol and tren.

Test was 8 weeks @500mg/week
Deca was 6 weeks @500mg/week
dbol was 50mg/day
tren was 500mg/week for weeks 2-6

NO i did not use any pct, but i rebounded quick with no bad effects.

I will use pct for now on after cycles.

So ya i've been running nolva the last 3 days @ 50mg/day and i've noticed things that resemble being "ON".

I was just curious what would happen if i took nolva, but not as pct.

So far no adverse effects.

In 3-4 weeks i will be starting a BIG cycle.

Test-e @800mg/week---week 1-20
EQ @800mg/week---week 1-18
Test-prop/npp mix @ 150mg/EOD weeks 1-20

Pct for that cycle will be nolva @ 60mg/day first 14 days then 30mg/day for the next 14 days.

I don't know much about hcg, but i want to use that in my pct as well.

I hope to gain a solid 20-25 pounds and after cutting i hope to keep 10-15 pounds of lbm.

Thanks folks:)

N

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Ok it's day 6 and i can say for sure there is a HUGE difference from the nolva.

When i lift my pumps are almost as big as when i was on just test-e, but not quite.

My water retention is WAY down...when i piss it's like a waterfall so im drinking lots of water so i don't get dehidrated.

And im not sure if it's in my head, but when it's almost time to take the nolva i kinda feel like im going through withdrawl?

I take 50mg every 24 hours...maybe i should split that up during the day?

1 pill every 2 hours or so?

Any who soon it will be 40mg/day then 30, then 20, then 10 you get it:)

Peace.

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, your first cycle was way to big for a first cycle and your second cycle is WAAAY to big for a second. What ever happened to just using test of a first cycle. Your first cycle was pretty advanced. Did you use the dbol the entire time in the cycle?

For your second cycle, why 800mgs? thats 1600mgs of just the test-e and eq alone, WAY to much. Most people gain off of JUST 500mgs of test-e with dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. Why do you feel you need to use so much at such an early stage? Think about health here, dont got bigger than you need to. Also why are you using test prop/npp throughout the entire cycle? Test-e and test-prop are the same thing, test prop just kicks in faster. It would make sense to use the test prop for the first four weeks, but not the entire cycle. If you do use it the entire cycle as well, bump the test-e down by at LEAST 150mgs.

In reality, here is my advice for a better cycle with less problems that you will gain just as much on.

==========================================
Test-e 500mgs/week ----week 1-13
EQ 400mgs/week----week 1-12
Dbol 40mgs/week----week 1-4

and this time be sure to use pct, something like

PCT:
Nolva 40-60mgs/day---week 1-4
(you could also add in something for cortisol)
Lean XT 150mgs/day----week 1-4
(if you want testical size to come back faster than...)
Fenugreek 1000mgs week 1----1500mgs week2-----2000mgs week3/4
================================================

The above would be MUCH better than what you have planned. YOu use less AAS, saving you money, saving your body unneccissary harm, and having a good solid pct.

N

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Seriously, your first cycle was way to big for a first cycle and your second cycle is WAAAY to big for a second. What ever happened to just using test of a first cycle. Your first cycle was pretty advanced. Did you use the dbol the entire time in the cycle?

For your second cycle, why 800mgs? thats 1600mgs of just the test-e and eq alone, WAY to much. Most people gain off of JUST 500mgs of test-e with dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. Why do you feel you need to use so much at such an early stage? Think about health here, dont got bigger than you need to. Also why are you using test prop/npp throughout the entire cycle? Test-e and test-prop are the same thing, test prop just kicks in faster. It would make sense to use the test prop for the first four weeks, but not the entire cycle. If you do use it the entire cycle as well, bump the test-e down by at LEAST 150mgs.

In reality, here is my advice for a better cycle with less problems that you will gain just as much on.

==========================================
Test-e 500mgs/week ----week 1-13
EQ 400mgs/week----week 1-12
Dbol 40mgs/week----week 1-4

and this time be sure to use pct, something like

PCT:
Nolva 40-60mgs/day---week 1-4
(you could also add in something for cortisol)
Lean XT 150mgs/day----week 1-4
(if you want testical size to come back faster than...)
Fenugreek 1000mgs week 1----1500mgs week2-----2000mgs week3/4
================================================

The above would be MUCH better than what you have planned. YOu use less AAS, saving you money, saving your body unneccissary harm, and having a good solid pct.

Ya your right dude. Im not going to run Eq this cycle.

I was wanting to run the test-prop/npp mix the entire cycle so i could keep getting the deca.

**** maybe i should just run the prop the entire cycle and save the test-e for later?

And ya i WILL be using nolva for pct for SURE this time around.

Oh and cycle will be 16 weeks.

Thanks for your input man:)

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya your right dude. Im not going to run Eq this cycle.

I was wanting to run the test-prop/npp mix the entire cycle so i could keep getting the deca.

**** maybe i should just run the prop the entire cycle and save the test-e for later?

And ya i WILL be using nolva for pct for SURE this time around.

Oh and cycle will be 16 weeks.

Thanks for your input man:)
I would run the test enanthate,prop gets to be a pain in the ass,especially if you are running a 16 weeker,because you have to inject so often.

N

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
I would run the test enanthate,prop gets to be a pain in the ass,especially if you are running a 16 weeker,because you have to inject so often.

Ya that's true.

I got about 50 pins on hand so that's not a problem and im ok with poking EOD.

When i run enanthate i poke every 72 hours to keep blood levels consistant.

I guess it will be test-prop first 4 weeks, test-e 1-16.

Some times it's just to easy to go overboard:twisted:

Gotta keep my head on str8:)

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya that's true.

I hear ya Bro,i'm the same way.:twisted: :nutkick:

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya that's true.

Hey man im glad to see your decision. So many times people will read advice and just tell you to fvck off. Hope I didnt come off harsh or anything, I really just don't want someone to hurt themselves especially when they didn't need what they took. Good luck with what you end up doing. Keep a log on it here, its always nice to read about others results.

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yo you got e-mail bro?

would'nt mind chatting with ya a bit.
I don't think it is safe if i give out my email here,but if you donate to the board you can use the pm function,it's only 10$,20$if you want to be a gold member it is well worth it and helps support the board ,so it is for a good cause.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok it's day 6 and i can say for sure there is a HUGE difference from the nolva.

When i lift my pumps are almost as big as when i was on just test-e, but not quite.

My water retention is WAY down...when i piss it's like a waterfall so im drinking lots of water so i don't get dehidrated.

And im not sure if it's in my head, but when it's almost time to take the nolva i kinda feel like im going through withdrawl?

I take 50mg every 24 hours...maybe i should split that up during the day?

1 pill every 2 hours or so?

Any who soon it will be 40mg/day then 30, then 20, then 10 you get it:)

Peace.
with the nolva I think your doses are fine and once daily is fine also. look into the nha stack also.

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
with the nolva I think your doses are fine and once daily is fine also. look into the nha stack also.

He got banned the other day. It also turned out that his nolva was dbol and he took the nolva during his cycle. Lucky for him, he took what he thought was dbol for 8 straight weeks.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
He got banned the other day. It also turned out that his nolva was dbol and he took the nolva during his cycle. Lucky for him, he took what he thought was dbol for 8 straight weeks.

:icon_lol:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
off topic... but i'm new here and ... how does one go about getting banned????

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
off topic... but i'm new here and ... how does one go about getting banned????
The big three are:

-Posting in the anabolics forum if you're under 21
-Posting sources to illicit compounds and/or legal PH's
-Disrespecting other members

BV