another gyno helper!!
- 04-20-2006, 03:43 AM
- 04-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by BIG_DAWG
- 04-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Thats Cytadren i would not use this it can be dangerous if misused.
04-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Cytadren prevents the conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone,the first step in steroidal synthesis this in turn can decrease cortisol levels to dangerous levels making the body inccrease ACTH,so that is one bad aspect but if you cut cortisol to low you can inhibit hemorrage in the body essentially making yourself open to bleed to death from it ,also it lowers immune response.This is how andeas munzer died he had internal bleeding and was unable to stop bleeding due to the cytadren,and if that is not bad enough it will also lower androgen levels via the cholesterol ,pregnolone pathway.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AHammer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:54 AM
- By japohl1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2011, 10:31 PM
- By Machwon1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2009, 10:30 AM
- By olazabal in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2009, 10:49 PM
- By chris42084 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 11-27-2005, 04:55 PM