Masterdrol PCT

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.5%

Masterdrol PCT

i'm running a cycle of methyl masterdrol.. i'm either gonna run a 10-20-20 or a 10-20-20-30,, i haven't decided if i'm going for 3 or 4 weeks yet. depends on the sides...

for pct.. i have formadrol and i have nolva.. i've read that its not great to combine a SERM and and ATD together,, and i have also read that many ppl's gains have not stopped while they were using formadrol.. my question is... should i just use the formadrol and keep the nolva on hand, (i'm well aware of the delayed gyno) or should i just go ahead and run the nolva and scrap the formadrol?

thanks.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%

Quote Originally Posted by blownup
    i'm running a cycle of methyl masterdrol.. i'm either gonna run a 10-20-20 or a 10-20-20-30,, i haven't decided if i'm going for 3 or 4 weeks yet. depends on the sides...

for pct.. i have formadrol and i have nolva.. i've read that its not great to combine a SERM and and ATD together,, and i have also read that many ppl's gains have not stopped while they were using formadrol.. my question is... should i just use the formadrol and keep the nolva on hand, (i'm well aware of the delayed gyno) or should i just go ahead and run the nolva and scrap the formadrol?

thanks.
    Actually combining a SERM and AI is the best way to go,alot of people favor it here on AM,but if you were just going to use one Nolva is the better bet.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.5%

yeah,, i've read some that stated that that combo is good and i've read a lot lately on different boards that say that a serm and atd combo aren't great
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Masterdrol PCT
    By qwerty666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 10:04 PM
  2. Formadrol PCT for M-1D & Masterdrol cycle??
    By chalk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:04 PM
  3. PCT for Methyl Masterdrol?
    By AML in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 05:26 PM
  4. PCT starts today, here's my split
    By Bean in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:41 PM
  5. Replies: 9