- 04-17-2006, 06:57 PM
i'm running a cycle of methyl masterdrol.. i'm either gonna run a 10-20-20 or a 10-20-20-30,, i haven't decided if i'm going for 3 or 4 weeks yet. depends on the sides...
for pct.. i have formadrol and i have nolva.. i've read that its not great to combine a SERM and and ATD together,, and i have also read that many ppl's gains have not stopped while they were using formadrol.. my question is... should i just use the formadrol and keep the nolva on hand, (i'm well aware of the delayed gyno) or should i just go ahead and run the nolva and scrap the formadrol?
- 04-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by blownup
- 04-17-2006, 10:18 PM
yeah,, i've read some that stated that that combo is good and i've read a lot lately on different boards that say that a serm and atd combo aren't great
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwerty666 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2008, 09:04 PM
- By chalk in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:04 PM
- By AML in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 32Last Post: 01-25-2006, 04:26 PM
- By Bean in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2003, 12:41 PM
- By buyb12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-25-2003, 09:23 AM