Masterdrol PCT

blownup

Awards
i'm running a cycle of methyl masterdrol.. i'm either gonna run a 10-20-20 or a 10-20-20-30,, i haven't decided if i'm going for 3 or 4 weeks yet. depends on the sides...

for pct.. i have formadrol and i have nolva.. i've read that its not great to combine a SERM and and ATD together,, and i have also read that many ppl's gains have not stopped while they were using formadrol.. my question is... should i just use the formadrol and keep the nolva on hand, (i'm well aware of the delayed gyno) or should i just go ahead and run the nolva and scrap the formadrol?

thanks.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'm running a cycle of methyl masterdrol.. i'm either gonna run a 10-20-20 or a 10-20-20-30,, i haven't decided if i'm going for 3 or 4 weeks yet. depends on the sides...

for pct.. i have formadrol and i have nolva.. i've read that its not great to combine a SERM and and ATD together,, and i have also read that many ppl's gains have not stopped while they were using formadrol.. my question is... should i just use the formadrol and keep the nolva on hand, (i'm well aware of the delayed gyno) or should i just go ahead and run the nolva and scrap the formadrol?

thanks.
Actually combining a SERM and AI is the best way to go,alot of people favor it here on AM,but if you were just going to use one Nolva is the better bet.

blownup

Awards
yeah,, i've read some that stated that that combo is good and i've read a lot lately on different boards that say that a serm and atd combo aren't great