Need help with PCT!!

diesel22

Awards
I am planning on doing a 3 week cycle of SD. 10/20/20.
I have searched through posts and come to the conclusion Nolva is a must. My question is can i order Tamoxofiene Citrate tablets or does it have to be liquid all i can seem to find is liquid. Should Nolva be taken at night or in the morn or through out the day. I need some advice. thanks

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Pills are just as good as the liquid. I usually take my nolva dose at night.

diesel22

Awards
how do i take the liquid, just squeeze it into my mouth out of the dropper (does the dropper measure the dose?) or mix it with something?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Get an oral syringe from Walgreens, just to make sure the dosage is exact. You dont have to mix it with anything.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
how do i take the liquid, just squeeze it into my mouth out of the dropper (does the dropper measure the dose?) or mix it with something?
shake and then measure with a dropper with liquid.

diesel22

Awards
Research will be very helpful in your quest for information. Read board stickies one time...and remember them for future use. Consider this your warning, next time you will be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
jad5306

jad5306

Awards
Research will be very helpful in your quest for information. Read board stickies one time...and remember them for future use. Consider this your warning, next time you will be banned.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You can't do this, read the rules. Finding it is also ridiculously easy if you navigate this board for 15-30 minutes. Same goes for you diesel, you guys gotta start reading a little more.