HCG and pct
- 04-16-2006, 11:26 AM
- 04-16-2006, 12:51 PM
HCG is provided as a glycoprotein powder to be diluted with water, and acts in the body like luteinizing hormone (LH), stimulating the testes to produce testosterone even when natural LH is not present or deficient. It therefore is useful for maintaining testosterone production and/or testicle size during a steroid cycle.
HCG can also useful for returning testosterone to normal levels should levels be low post-cycle, or, with care, to increase levels from normal to high normal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mozza in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2012, 11:06 AM
- By biggerthantex in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2011, 10:17 AM
- By starwind1011 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2009, 01:03 AM
- By jakedamuus in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2009, 09:17 PM
- By Wanderlust in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2007, 01:43 AM