Nolva / Clomid question

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I just got through doing my PCT of 3 weeks of Nolva.. I thought I had gyno, still not sure what it was .. Nips still look different , and are always erect like its cold out side..
Anyway, Since I finished up my Nolva, would it hurt to do a week of clomid just to cap my PCT off ?
My boys are working fine and all.. Seems like my drive is not where it should be at, but its still there for sure.
I have read several things on clomid and Nolva, and alot of peoples logs.. I just want to get some imput from some of you. What will the clomid do any different that then Nolva ?
Besides possible give me blurry vision.. (( Tracers )) Not sure if I am correct but shouldn't it help get my test levels back up ?
Anyway, I am still new, and I still have alot of questions, so I hope you do not mind me asking questions.. Like I have said.. I do plenty of searches, but at times, you do not always find what your looking for...

Thanks for your help...

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
One of the threads I have read is this one.. I have read others to...

http://two stage SD PCT?
That one is a 6 pager.. I see that clomid will help increase you test, as will Nolva.. Just curious if I should even mess with the Clomid or not..
Like I said earlier.. My nips are still rock hard and and one does not look like it did when I started my SD cycle.. It has a small raised area right beside the part of the nip that sticks out.. Have not seen it get any better...Just curious and asking questions.. And, Like I said, I am searching to see what I can learn.. I will be the first to say this.. I have a hardtime understanding some of the abbreivations used, and I try to search them out to.. So please do not think that I do not use the search button.. I am just trying to get an opinion on my question as well...

Thanks

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Ive used Nolva for Post cyle therapy before....i dont like it. It seems like it doesnt affect me as well as clomid does. (albeit clomid makes me emotiional if i take it for too long- but clomid makes my balls ache/blow up--didnt get that with nolva). Im 8 days into PCT and have a good sexdrive at the moment. I would use the clomid...for like 10 days at 50mgs/nightly.
Good luck.

-Soma
PS- about the nips...is there a lump behind them? or just "look different"? If it is the latter i'd not worry about it as it will most likely subside when your hormones are all balanced out again. However look into Toremifene/Fareston? (same thing). it is less toxic and very potent - more so than clomid and nolva. IBE labs has some in stock- i just got some and will be switching from clomid to Tor in the next few days.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...
No lumps behind nips.. Just really erect.. and has the little raised area around the nipple itself..

I have been reading about the Toremifene/Fareston and I was curious about it.. I may just get some of it for my next cycle..

Now, if I do decide to go that way next go around, I should not need the Nolva if I am understanding what I have been reading ... Right ??

Thanks again... I appreicate your help and response..

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...
No lumps behind nips.. Just really erect.. and has the little raised area around the nipple itself..

I have been reading about the Toremifene/Fareston and I was curious about it.. I may just get some of it for my next cycle..

Now, if I do decide to go that way next go around, I should not need the Nolva if I am understanding what I have been reading ... Right ??

Thanks again... I appreicate your help and response..
From what I understand Toremifene is just basically suped up nolva. Very potent. Look up posts by Dr. D on the subject, he's used it before and has posted feedback.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have actually read one or two post on this from Dr. D, and several others.. Sounds like some great stuff.. Will definitly be on hand for my next go around with SD..
Just did not know that it was a suped up version of the Nolva..
Thanks for the info..

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
You can definitely use the Toremifene in place of Nolva - i'd reccomend it! (from what ive read- bout to give it a shot in a few more days)

-Soma