torem or cabergoline

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
which one do you guys think is better for preventing gyno while on mega-trn?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmm... If its true to tren sides.. it raises progesterone.. cabergoline is a prolactin inhibitor... Progesterone cant do anythiing without estrogen.

So your call... or wait for a more seasoned person with tren sides.

Adams

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. Im thinking cabergoline would be better from the info I've read on here, but definately wanna be sure before I start any cycle. I always have nolva on hand, but I know that wont do much for gyno from mega-trn

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks man. Im thinking cabergoline would be better from the info I've read on here, but definately wanna be sure before I start any cycle. I always have nolva on hand, but I know that wont do much for gyno from mega-trn
Nolva isnt a Anti E.. it is more of a synthetic, that binds in the receptors in breast. Keeping dangerous E from binding there... you would want more of A-Dex. But Honestly... I wouldnt worry about it with M-TRN. You wont need it, and you will just be pumping more chemicals than needed.

But your call... I cant really tell you what or when to put something in your body.

Adams

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If it's a TRN solo cycle, estrogen(s) won't be a problem so running a SERM or AI during cycle shouldn't be needed. Run a small amount of Caber during cycle if progesterone sides start to show up then phase into Torm or Nolva for PCT.

Even though Torm or Nolva are mainly used to block estrogen receptors in breast tissue, they also play a very important role in stimulating the HPTA to get your endogenous test levels back up to par. Therefore, I would run either of them for PCT. I suppose Cab can be run with them, but honestly unless you are having a bad outbreak of gyno that doesn't respond to Torm/Nolv, I would not unless your libido is way in the pits.

One shouldn't go too crazy in manipulating their hormonal environment, lol.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Do you think .5mg twice a week will be enough to prevent gyno? I will only use it if I have to, but I will have some on hand just in case.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
any idea on the dosage if a flareup does occur?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used cab yet so others will have to fill you in there. For torm, 10-20 mg per day should be enough to keep breast tissues protected while on cycle.