Planning my first cycle ever need help.

diesel22

Awards
I am planning on trying Superdrol. I have done my research and this is the PH i am going to try. I have never used a PH before so all of this is new to me. I would just like some help planning out my cycle(duration,pct,etc.).I was thinkiing something like this.
Week1-10mg
Week2-20mg
Week3-20mg
(possibility)Week4-30mg
AnabolicX-Perfect Cycle(liver support) throughout
As for PCT i am kind of confused as to what product or products i sholuld use. This being my first cycle is it nessecary to use nolva or clomid. Or should i just stick with ReboundXT? Any advice or input good or bad would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Try and use the search function,but i highly doubt you will need to go up to 30 mgs especially if this is your first ever cycle,10-20 should be sufficent,also nolva is always good to have on hand for any cycle,search for how to use it with rebound xt for best results,also i would recommend some more ancilleries than just liver support,you will need some taurine for back pumps,hawthorn for BP and some fenugreek ,dhea for PCT.This is about all i can say but use the search function like i said there is lots of good info to be found.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
age, stats? I also agree with ripped. you probably wont need 30mg. there are lots of pct theories out there, read this forum and see what you think you need. I would recommend nolva or clomid alone or with rxt.

diesel22

Awards
I probably wont use 30mg, from what i hear i shouldnt need to.
Age-20
170lbs
5'10

diesel22

Awards
What should my Nolva and RXT cycle consist of?