Upcoming PCT

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Greatest PCT Log :)

Here is my proposed PCT for my last cycle of Test Prop./Var/SD. I know the toremifene dosages seem funny in the first and second weeks but there isn't much in the bottle and I made use of it best I could. I added in some rebound at the points where I dropped toremifene the sharpest in dosage just to get some of the rebound effect of the increased estrogen, but I cut the dosage of the Rebound in half, halfway through the week as I don't believe the decrease in toremefine dosage will stay bound long enough to continue 2 caps throughout, 1 should suffice if that. Let me know what you guys think. Should be an OUSTANDING PCT.

Starting weight: 184 lbs (with some bloat)
Strength test: 95 lb. dumbbells on incline bench x 8
I use that test because it is the easiest for me to gauge (leg injury still)

Days 1-5
Toremifene 100mg
Lean Extreme 5 caps daily, 1 w/ each meal (too much here?)
Anagen (testing this for Scivation) 4 caps daily split 2/2
Fenugreek 3 caps daily
Rebound XT 1 cap

Days 6-7
Toremifene 80mg (did this so I could have enough for the 4th week at 30mg)
Lean Extreme 4 caps daily, 1 w/ each meal
Anagen 4 caps daily split
Fenugreek 3 caps daily
Rebound XT 1 cap

Days 8-14
Toremifene 70mg
Lean Extreme 4 caps daily, w/ meals
Fenugreek- 4 caps daily
Rebound XT- 2 caps half week/1 cap rest

Days 15-21

Toremifene 60mg
Lean Extreme 3 caps daily, w/ meals
Fenugreek 5 caps daily
Rebound XT- 1 cap daily

Days 22-35

Toremifene 30mg
Lean Extreme 2 caps daily, w/ meals
Fenugreek- 6 caps daily
Rebound XT 2 caps daily half the week then 1 cap daily the rest

Suppor Supps

Fish Oil caps 3 morning/3 PM/3 bed
Policosonol 20mg/daily
Niacin (Flush Free) 1000mg/daily
Garlic 2 softgels/daily (140mg total)
NAC 1200mg/daily
Milk Thistle 900mg/daily
Hawthorne Berry 1100mg daily
Magnesium 250mg before bed
Zinc 25mg before bed
Calcium- 1000mg before bed

Other Supps
CEE- 3 grams daily
ALCAR- 1.5-3 grams daily
Taurine- 1.5-3 grams daily

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Damn, cmon guys where ya at haha.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid and well thought out, when will you start? Keep us posted....I am curious about anagen (and Herbal hypertrophic type products) for PCT purposes.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Of course man, I will keep a detailed log. Kinda half to for the anagen anyways because I am testing it for them. I have run similar PCT's before (not quite this high tech tho haha) so I will definitely notice if the anagen is working since its a mood enhancer, etc.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It looks fine to me D. I'd normally say take the LX inbetween meals when cort is at it's peak, but if you're taking 3 or more doses/d, it probably doesn't matter.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to take credit for helping D pick out what supps to use.

I implored his b*tch azz to try toremifine. To which, he responded "Bah! Nolva is cheaper!"

Just goes to show how dumb those Noles are!
:hammer:

matt212

Awards

I implored his b*tch azz to try toremifine. To which, he responded "Bah! Nolva is cheaper!"

:icon_lol: :rofl::icon_lol: :rofl:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Haha you bastard I did not! I said I already had three on the way ;). See Canes' just can't read :D.

Dr.D- Yeah I will take the afternoon dosages in between meals, I will also take on in the morning right when I get up and before I go to bed.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
:nutkick:
:smite:
:saw:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 1-2
Didn't workout on these days but WOW is this PCT already going well! I must first comment on the Anagen. I think scivation has a great supplement here. I am not sure about its anabolic properties but this stuff is a GREAT focus formula. I noticed it first when I had started taking one before PCT to gauge how you feel when you take it. I noticied within an hour that I was MUCH more focused than I was before I took it. I thought it might have been placebo so I tried it again and tried it with a friend. To my pleasant surprise we both had the same response, that it wasn't a stimulated feeling like caffeine but when you are already awake it really helps you to get things done and makes workouts much nicer.

Day 3
Worked out today and once again I feel very good, not overly tired or anything like I used to feel on PCT, everything feels normal and intensity is the same if not better than it was before. It was only an arm day but I also still feel REALLY pumped up and strong which is nice, doesn't seem like I lost much strength if any.

This toremifine is also amazing so far. The boys already seem like they are back to normal. I am sure there is still a little room for improvement but damn does this stuff work fast. My libido is already back to normal as well so I can't complain there.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Strength is still up! I am quite amazed that I am able to hold my strength so close to what it was before. The only thing that has slightly changed is my endurance on the actual lift itself, which is to be expected.

I still have a very focused feeling all day due to what I believe is the Anagen. Anagen would be a great stack with LX as well so it seems. I have naturally high cortisol levels and when that is hampered man does it work good.

In fact next time I cut I may use caffeine, anagen, LX, green tea, alcar, cee and see how it works.

My weight hasn't changed either!!! I am holding steady at around 184-184.5 which is insane considering I am 6 days into PCT and already lost my bloat and stuff with the anti-e's.

matt212

Awards
Strength is still up! I am quite amazed that I am able to hold my strength so close to what it was before. The only thing that has slightly changed is my endurance on the actual lift itself, which is to be expected.
Same here man, and I'm done with PCT. It's gonna be interesting to start another cycle at the beginning point that is so close to the ending point of the previous cycle...if that makes sense.:blink:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Keep the updates coming Lake. Its good to see that the Anagen is working good for you. Im interested in this as well as the toremifine after my next cycle this summer.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Same here man, and I'm done with PCT. It's gonna be interesting to start another cycle at the beginning point that is so close to the ending point of the previous cycle...if that makes sense.:blink:
I'm already thinking about my next one too! :p

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Update-

Down to 180, so I am only down 4 lbs, which isn't bad considering my DUMBASS went out and drank on day 8 of PCT, yeah call me an idiot but damn I hadn't drank in 4 1/2 months and the libido was KICKIN from the fenu. I think this toremifine is decent, definitely nice that it isn't as toxic, although it doesn't seem much stronger than nolva either at 100mg (compared to say 40mg of nolva). Boys aren't completely back but definitely dropped compared to how they were. I put on around 24 lbs on cycle as well so 4 lbs isn't bad.

The nice thing is, strength is continuing to increase. Not sure if my recovery is improving from the Lean Extreme or if maybe the Anagen is helping quite a bit with strength. I just started taking 8 pills of anagen a day instead and the focus is deinitely much better.

Last edited:
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lake, you consider adding Activate to this stack? I think that would be a great addition. Just my 2 cents. Im glad the fareston is working well for you, I ordered 2 bottles!

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
i took lean xtreme and rebound after my last cycle...and one of them shut me down hard (no sex drive)...someone told me which one had that effect on me, but now I forget which one it was...i'm thinking it was rebound...so perhaps u should stay away from that

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i took lean xtreme and rebound after my last cycle...and one of them shut me down hard (no sex drive)...someone told me which one had that effect on me, but now I forget which one it was...i'm thinking it was rebound...so perhaps u should stay away from that
SAME problem here. I am not a fan of AI + SERM. It has some advantages at a few different points of PCT but NOT through the whole thing. But yea the second I got off the rebound the sex drive shot up hardcore!

I ended up at 180 post cycle. Slightly more fat but that is because I ate like crap :(. But **** I will take only a 4 lb loss!

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
so how exactly are you gonna run the rebound???

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
twas definately the rebound that shut down your libido. does the same to me... even Ultra Hotter...

your PCT looks awesome. only thing I'm going to add to my PCTs are Powerfull and Cissus... I just can't believe how good that combo is. my strength has skyrocketted on them.

PCTs are becoming so easy it's almost insane...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
twas definately the rebound that shut down your libido. does the same to me... even Ultra Hotter...

your post cycle therapy looks awesome. only thing I'm going to add to my PCTs are Powerfull and Cissus... I just can't believe how good that combo is. my strength has skyrocketted on them.

PCTs are becoming so easy it's almost insane...
Yeah I would have added powerfull but after all those other supps I had gotten I was going to fork out the extra 25-30 bucks, PLUS I was testing Anagen so I didn't want too much to interfere with that. Next time I will use Powerfull in place of anagen though and see what the results are.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. I wish I had unlimited money to spend on supps/food/hobbies too... just doesn't work that way :( I've been REALLY impressed with PowerFULL so far. It feels like I'm ON again almost... craziness.

Yeah I would have added powerfull but after all those other supps I had gotten I was going to fork out the extra 25-30 bucks, PLUS I was testing Anagen so I didn't want too much to interfere with that. Next time I will use Powerfull in place of anagen though and see what the results are.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. I wish I had unlimited money to spend on supps/food/hobbies too... just doesn't work that way :( I've been REALLY impressed with PowerFULL so far. It feels like I'm ON again almost... craziness.
Aside from strength are you seeing a weight increase though?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a pretty significant cut, so it's hard to tell. I will say when I'm done I'll testing Powerfull out to see what it can really do. My hope is that it will help to preserve some of that precious muscle.

Aside from strength are you seeing a weight increase though?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I'm on a pretty significant cut, so it's hard to tell. I will say when I'm done I'll testing Powerfull out to see what it can really do. My hope is that it will help to preserve some of that precious muscle.

Yeah man I am all about preservation. I am back using Bobo's old protocol now that I am not playing football anymore (which was strength) and it is a very stressful, high volume plan that must be followed to the T. But when it is it works great, so I need something to keep cortisol low and test levels high. I am using LX right now just to help out as much as possible.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Last PCT I used retain instead of LX... why? Got a free bottle with something or other. Seemed to do the trick. I have to say toremifene may be the secret link to my last PCT. Man that stuff gets things back quickly and quietly.... will be a staple for me for sure.

Yeah man I am all about preservation. I am back using Bobo's old protocol now that I am not playing football anymore (which was strength) and it is a very stressful, high volume plan that must be followed to the T. But when it is it works great, so I need something to keep cortisol low and test levels high. I am using LX right now just to help out as much as possible.