mohn cycle, igf pct

P

pimpjoe

Awards
I just finished a 4 month cycle of mohn. cycle went very well no shutdown. and I just finished pct of igf with ultra hotter and retain. ive been off the igf for over a week today. Ive been up on my liver care supps and was wondering if any one knew when it should be safe for me to have an alcoholic beverage

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
LOL........Nice avatar!!

IMO, I would still wait at least a month before I have an alcoholic drink. I dont drink as it is, but I would be pretty weary in putting it in my body until I know its fully recovered as well as making sure that Im going to keep the gains that I made while on cycle.

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 4 month cycle of mohn. cycle went very well no shutdown. and I just finished pct of igf with ultra hotter and retain. ive been off the igf for over a week today. Ive been up on my liver care supps and was wondering if any one knew when it should be safe for me to have an alcoholic beverage
You had no shut down? Thats amazing! Please post your bloodwork!!
cc

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro there was shutdown to some degree. Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean there isn't any.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alcohol will keep you shutdown depending on how much you drink.

P

pimpjoe

Awards
hello sorry for the delayed reply.For my cycle i didnt get blood work. and what i mean when i said didnt get shut down is that i didnt expierence any testicular atrophy:nutkick: an for the question about the drinking thank you all i wont be for at least a month. untill then ill stick with my whey :cheers:

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
hello sorry for the delayed reply.For my cycle i didnt get blood work. and what i mean when i said didnt get shut down is that i didnt expierence any testicular atrophy:nutkick: an for the question about the drinking thank you all i wont be for at least a month. untill then ill stick with my whey :cheers:

:clap2: Whey to go Pimpjoe!!