6oxo vs rebound xt

• Thread starter smokey the bear
  • Start date
smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
OK, i have got a few questions here. first of all, which AI is better during PCT? Second, which one is better as a stand alone off cycle test booster? Third, is it really necessary to use an AI like the above mentioned and a SERM like tamoxifen or clomifen simultaneously during pct?

doom3q

Banned
Awards
1- RXT is better for PCT. It's a much stronger AI.
2- RXT is better for test boosting
3- A SERM is all you really need. IMO AI's are useless if you're already running a serm.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
rxt has been known to kill your libido 6oxo will raise libido. but if your married like me and dont care about libido then rxt is better. there is lots of info about pct here and lots of different opinions. as long as you run an AI or a serm or both you should be fine.

jad5306

jad5306

Awards
im new to this site and i was wondering if somebody could explain what an A1 is and also what a serm is and what Imo means.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
im new to this site and i was wondering if somebody could explain what an A1 is and also what a serm is and what Imo means.
AI = Aromatase Inhibitor (prevents the conversion of testosterone into estrogen)
http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=20282

SERM = Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (prevents estrogen from activating the estrogen receptors in breast tissue)
http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=5444

IMO = In my opinion (internet shorthand).

Use the search functions to read about these in more detail from the forum archives.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
WWB - I'm yo' huckleberry.

Rebound Reloaded will not kill libido. It increases it.

I'd highly suggest Reloaded once it comes out.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
How would you know it effects jmh? Were you a tester or something..

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
nevermind, i found some logs,:gotsearch stuff looks good. i may just have to get some for my next pct

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When I need an AI, I use Novedex Xt by Gaspari, this being my 4th time now. I love it. I dose 4 pills at night before bed for 4 weeks and start to recover in about 2 weeks and strength actually increases for me from week 2 to week 4. Two of the times including this one I'm using it after a 6 week Superdrol cycle that I ran at 30mg ed.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I've run ATD and 6-OXo standalone.. I prefer 6oxo for standalone so far.
ATD killed libido, but i suspect from too high dosage.

SERM is the one ya want for pct, some are suggesting with 6-oxo but i havent seen any science to suppor tit (doesnt mean its not there).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 18
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2