raloxifene or Letro

1. raloxifene or Letro

i would like to know if raloxifene or letro would help in reducing puffy nipples, not that i have gyno because it is not hard behind my nipples,although my chest is a little droppy, but they do stick out further than they used to and are bigger? i tried some t.c.(novla) for awhile but did nothing, than used rebound xt, and that may have helped a little, but i still have puffy nips, any advice....thanks

2. bump

3. copied from the "raloxifene" thread

i have some slight gyno in the left nip as well, pubertal. ive used tamoxifen, rebound xt, and 6-oxo, and danazol (danocrine).

i obtained raloxifene (evista brand) from my doctor using study print outs i found on this website and used it for one month at 60mgs a day and by week 3 the tissue had shrunk to about half the size. however 4 or 5 months after use it is back.

interestingly enough i have used 6 oxo twice since the gynos return and as fast as 5 days in it shrinks to 1/4 the size.

ATD did nothing for me. 6-oxo use a few months after a month of raloxifene did wonders. you have to keep doing it however
    •   

4. may want to look into aromasin. beyond that i would like to know what the bloodwork #s are...from there you may be limited to surgery

5. I havent used either but from what Im reading, raloxifene is better than letro. Read Anabolics 2005, great info in there on both substances.

6. i am on my 3rd day on letro 2.5 mg ed
    so far no effect

7. Quote Originally Posted by stumbras
    i am on my 3rd day on letro 2.5 mg ed
    so far no effect
    how is the dosing on this? in mL?

8. Quote Originally Posted by traps
    i would like to know if raloxifene or letro would help in reducing puffy nipples, not that i have gyno because it is not hard behind my nipples,although my chest is a little droppy, but they do stick out further than they used to and are bigger? i tried some t.c.(novla) for awhile but did nothing, than used rebound xt, and that may have helped a little, but i still have puffy nips, any advice....thanks
    Are you on a cycle? What is your bf%. It may just be fat and there isn't an AI or SERM that I know of gonna help ya with that.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by stumbras
    i am on my 3rd day on letro 2.5 mg ed
    so far no effect
    still on it??

Similar Forum Threads

1. EPistane or letro for pre-existing gyno
    By Motox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 02:21 AM
  2. who here does not use nolva or letro during their cycle?
    By paramedic_mass in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 10:45 PM
  3. Liquidex or Letro for my test cycle?
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 08:24 AM
  4. nolva or letro
    By orvise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 04:28 PM