headaches on nolva

bigdave2875

Awards
Just wondering if anybody else experienced this. I know it is one of the side effects but I felt like crap while taking it and my headaches were pretty bad.

schlam_of

Awards
that is probably because it affected your blood pressure, so you might want to check it..i know it makes mine go up, which sometimes gives me headaches..

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
you should be getting your BP checked regularly anyway (Especially if "On) im sure its not just the nolva.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To answer your question simply yes headaches are normal on nolva. I know myself and many others experience this. And I also feel like sh!t on it. Check your bp. As long as you are protecting your liver kill two birds with one stone and use aspirin. It will help thin the blood (lower bp) and help dull the headache pain.

bigdave2875

Awards
I work at a wellness center so I get my bp checked regularly. It was slighty elevated but nothing major. All the other supplements were just maintainence supps. would lowering the dosage ease the headaches any or would that be counter productive to actually taking it?

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I take my nolva a little before bedtime so I sleep through the headache!!

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lowering the dose does help me. But what would really help is knowing what your using it for. Is this for pct, on cycle gyno, off cycle gyno? TRY ASPIRIN. Just make sure you are using liver protection supps.

schlam_of

Awards
btw, i meant to ask if you are taking it on an empty stomach or not? maybe its just placebo, but my body seems to deal with nolva best on a full stomach..