- 03-22-2006, 06:25 AM
In the past I have run DHEA, Fenugreek, Clomid, Nolva, and lean extreme together for PCT in a protocol similar to the ones that have been recommended by DR. D. before. I am planning using T3 together with some prohormone such as Halodrol+ prostanozol in the near future. I have a heard a lot of times about the use of 7-keto as a component of thyroid function recovery. But my concern comes if I use DHEA together with 7-Keto I might push a estrogenic rebound since 7-keto is formed in the body from DHEA.
Could this make me more prone to gyno? Does this mean I should eliminate the DHEA and stay with 7-keto and lean extreme? Do you think I might be suppresing too much cortisol?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ash7460 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2004, 02:28 PM
- By Fleetcare in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2004, 02:44 PM
- By Apsjeep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2004, 05:12 PM
- By Gumbo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2004, 03:43 PM
- By kwantz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2004, 07:56 PM