Libido/gyno expectations in PCT

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Ok here's the story, I did a 3 week SD cycle 20/20/20, the cycle went well until the 3rd week which I felt like garbage. I ended up stopping 1 day early (just couldn't take it anymore) BP was high. Only other sides were horrible back pumps and some acne. When all was done I gained 18lbs and my strength was up. I took RYR/CoQ10/AX perfect cycle/multi/C/A/Fats etc.

Now I'm in day 11 of PCT and I'm having some troubles and since this is my first cycle I was hoping for some feedback on whether or not I'm normal or do I need to adjust
Day 1-7 Nolva 40/AX Rebound 25 +ancillaries
Day 8-Present Nolva 20/AX Rebound 50
I've also added activaTE 4 caps a day (spread out)

Right now my Libido is about at zero, has been very low since the end of the cycle, my nipples pin after a work out and feel clumpy, this goes away after about 15 minutes after my shower but they are puffy, this could be added fat in the area. I haven't had itchy nips or clumps other than post w/o.

Anyway I'm a little concerned and I was hoping my Libido would start coming back a little by now, and the puffy nipple thing is freaking me out. Is this normal? Could I be taking fake Nolva? Should I adjust dosages? I based my PCT on Dr D's Serm inverse to AI protocol. It made a lot of sense compared to other protocols. Anyway I was hoping for some constructive feedback on my situation, I was going to go to Nolva10/AI 75 for the last week but I might keep the Nolva at 20. Also would a Trib product help with Libido? or should I just wait it out.

yanke10

Banned
Awards
yeah, i felt asexual after sd. the best cure is time, yet it is the costliest. dont think about and give urself atleast 2 months before u really need to worry. i recovered fine from being COMPLETLEY shutdown from sd, but it took a while

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's good that you got the ACT into effect. I would recommend some Fenugreek to jump into that mix. Should help out.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
That's good that you got the ACT into effect. I would recommend some Fenugreek to jump into that mix. Should help out.
I actually am taking Fenugreek also, just forgot to write it. I guess the one thing that concerns me is that my Nolva doses were too small. My weight was 238 pre cycle/ 256 Post and is at 250 now. Should I have started at 60 rather than 40?

Oh well today is PCT day 15 so I begin ReboundXT at 75mg, I'm going to spread it out in 2 doses. The boys are back as of sometime around yesterday, at least they appear to be back, and I woke with ol' woody this morning (welcome back) so I'm starting to slowly get back. The puffy nipples are still there though, really no change pos or neg in my boobies!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dont know what to say about the boobs, but libido just takes time. activate will help. you could run another light week of pct to make sure things are coming back.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
dont know what to say about the boobs, but libido just takes time. activate will help. you could run another light week of pct to make sure things are coming back.
Yeh I was considering that, I'll see how it goes this week and maybe continue for another.

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
Dump the ATD, it's a known libido-killer.