Time of day to take Clomid

B

Bammy

Awards
I know Nolva should be taken before bed. Is it the same thing for Clomid? When doing a 300mg dose of Clomid, do you split that up?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
clomids half life is like 5 days so it does not matter when to take it. I take it a night also.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
do you guys dose at once, have you heard of breaking it up to say 100mg x3.

S

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I will say this about clomid... It taste horrible...
So alittle info I read from a post on here that helped me out.. Take it along with something that will help kill the taste alittle bit..:jaw: I have taken it with gatoraid, and Dr. Pepper, and Orange juice.. Helped cover it up a bit...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter take it all at once as said above.

S

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I will say this about clomid... It taste horrible...
So alittle info I read from a post on here that helped me out.. Take it along with something that will help kill the taste alittle bit..:jaw: I have taken it with gatoraid, and Dr. Pepper, and Orange juice.. Helped cover it up a bit...

i second this.... that stuff is outright horrible... i gag after every use..

S

stuffperson

Awards
I always cap liquids in size 0 capsules. If the half of the capsule that is the main length of the capsule (not the "cap" half) is filled up, it holds almost right at .5ml, which makes it pretty convenient for both accuracy of dose and avoiding all medicine taste.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have learned, do not mix into juice or whatever in glass. I have noticed that some of the chemical adheres to the bottom of the glass even with vigorous swirling.

Best bet, small mouthful of OJ, oral syringe into mouth, Ta Dah.

S

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have learned, do not mix into juice or whatever in glass. I have noticed that some of the chemical adheres to the bottom of the glass even with vigorous swirling.

Best bet, small mouthful of OJ, oral syringe into mouth, Ta Dah.
Thats exactly what I do.. get my drink in my mouth, and then shoot the clomid in with the syringe... Trust me... It will still leave somewhat of a horrible taste in your mouth... But Its not to bad..

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well i drink 151 when i wanna really party. lol clomid aint that bad. It reminds me of this echinachea extract i have, that is worse. I just use the syringe to inject in the back of my throat and swallow simultaneaously to by pass most of my taste buds.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I know Nolva should be taken before bed. Is it the same thing for Clomid? When doing a 300mg dose of Clomid, do you split that up?
Nolva doesn't need to be taken before bed either. It has a long halflife like clomid. Dose whenever, it does not matter.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/content/abstract/12/4/258
^This study shows that isolated Clomid administration increases free test by 1,410% in 8 Weeks, @150mg/day. We have already low levels of T to begin with while starting PCT, but maybe 300mg is a bit overkill?
I think the study says 100mg/day. the 300 mg is frontloading to get clomid into your system. it has such a long halflife that it takes some time to start working and to get a buildup of clomid in the body.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/content/abstract/12/4/258
^This study shows that isolated Clomid administration increases free test by 1,410% in 8 Weeks, @150mg/day. We have already low levels of T to begin with while starting PCT, but maybe 300mg is a bit overkill?
That is a VERY good study man! :woohoo:

Fascinating the testes' response to LH decreases with age. Now what if you run hGH? Hmmm.... I'mma HAVE to try that...

T

turkish

Awards
  • Established
I think the study says 100mg/day. the 300 mg is frontloading to get clomid into your system. it has such a long halflife that it takes some time to start working and to get a buildup of clomid in the body.
My bad, it's 100mg/day.

II started with 150mg/day for a few days and 100mg for the rest. And the boys were totally plump in a matter of days. Good stuff.

T

turkish

Awards
  • Established
That is a VERY good study man! :woohoo:

Fascinating the testes' response to LH decreases with age. Now what if you run hGH? Hmmm.... I'mma HAVE to try that...
Thanks, I didn't find it though, it's from another forum :). Just thought I'd share.

Clomid is quite an underrated drug if you ask me.