OTC PCT Stack~Hmm

kasket

Awards
Ok heres the deal-

Right now I on week 2 of a 5 week PP/Prostanozol/EC cycle (cutter) (I have a log posted)

I have a bottle of Nolva on hand (50mL) I had kept from a while back, but I also have alot of other OTC supplements for my PCT.

Im considering NOT using the Nolva unless I HAVE to (Because I feel the OTC drugs I have will be sufficient so I will not have to encounter any more toxicity from the Nolva and I can save it for a future "heavier" cycle)

In the past I have taken varios andro cycles, (4ad/19nor/1,4ad/mdien/1-ad) and and M1T cycle. I have never experienced any bad sides from any of my past cycles except maybe irritability/lethargy. I used Nolva as PCT only for my m1t cycle and lost NO muscle, after 3 weeks or so I began gaining again. I was also "ignorant" a few years ago and didnt use PCT on half of my andro cycles, but always did well with retaining my gains and (luckily) experienced no adverse side effects.

Right now I am STRAPPED for cash and will be for a while, so its either use my OTC PCT now and the Nolva during/after a heavier/more wet cycle or visa versa and I would choose the latter.

What I have:

Novedex XT / ZMA / Trib / Chrysin / Fenugreek / Saw Palmeto

(Currently I am taking 320mg Saw Palmetto ED to the end of my cycle and through my PCT)

I was considering something like this:

Week1:
4 Novedex/ 15/225mg ZMA / 40mg Trib / 100-200mg Chrysin / 2.5mg Fenugreek / 300-500mg Saw Palmetto

Week2:
3 Novedex / 15/225mg ZMA / 40mg Trib / 100-200mg Chrysin / 4mg Fenugreek / 300-500mg Saw Palmetto

Week3:
2 Novedex / 15/225mg ZMA / 40mg Trib / 100-200mg Chrysin / 4mg Fenugreek / 300-500mg Saw Palmetto

Week4:
30/500mg ZMA / 80mg Trib / 200-300mg Chrysin / 400-600mg Saw Palmetto

hmm so what do you all think of this...how sufficient would it be?>