PCT Help - loosing mass - whats wrong

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will admit I did this by AXs products, and it was not working - 4 wks into pct after a 6 wk cycle (2 PP & 4 SD).
Took Perfect cycle liver care all thru cycle & PCT.
For PCT: Used Retain, and AXs PCT (then switched to Novedex XT). My body fat % stayed the same, but l lost 4 lbs - most of it lean mass. Libido is not great. Just started
50mg Clomid & 30mg Nolva per day. I know this is late in PCT that start it, but trying to get Test levels back and retain my muscle, I am also taking LH Boost from IDS - mainly tribulus terrestis. It has seemed to work well in the past. I could really use some advice - dosages to taper, etc. Any help would be appreciated - this is my 2nd cycle.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT seems fine but you have to understand that hardly anyone keeps every pound gained during a cycle...especially a cycle with compounds that really cram the glycogen into your muscles like SD and PP.

In short, you're losing water wieght and this is normal.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Man - I really appreciate that information - I added about 18.3 lbs total of lean mass (on the calapers), but loosing so fast really was frustrating. I seem to be steadying it now - and I am still lifting the same weights. By the way speaking of carbs being crammed in - I used PURE VITARGO - really works well especially with creatine after a workout.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We should really have a look at your diet. This types of losses are typical to PCT but things can be done. In the future I would recommend some fenugreek, activate, and/or PowerFULL (although I haven't tried PF)