nolva vs rxt

marc417

Awards
after much debate between pp or finigenx. i have decided to go with finigenx. i havent done any cycles in quite some time. i purchased 2 bottles of fini, 1 bottle of rxt, 1 bottle of retain, 1 bottle of activate. my plan is

wks 1+2 finigenx 9ml
wks 3-5 " 18ml
wk 6 " 9ml

pct
rxt 75/50/25/25
retain 3 caps/ 3/ 2/ 2
activate 0/0/then start

now of course i am secong guessing my decision and thinking of taking out the rxt and replacing with some nolva and/or 6-oxo. the debate of serms vs atd is getting bigger and more confusing everyday. some people i have talked with locally say that nolva is not needed with a weaker compound like finigenx and that 6-oxo alone would be a plenty. i guess my question is , do i need nolva or would 6-oxo be enough, or should i run nolva and 6-oxo . any help/ advise with my proposed cycle and pct will be much appreciated.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with nolva. of course I like the atd also. its not a heavy cycle but its 6wks so making sure you are recovered is a good idea. whats your reasoning for starting activate wk 3?

marc417

Awards
during pct your test levels are very low, so activate cant free any test if there is none to free. in my opinion waiting til the 3rd week when my test level starts to rise would be better. what in your intake on this wasted.. thanks for responding to my thread.

marc417

Awards
any one have any suggestions on when i should add the activate.. wastedwhiteboy2, what do you think about my reasoning for when i was considering starting the activate. also i am gonna buy nolva to run with my cycle. what are the opinions on if i should keep the rxt or trade it in on 6-oxo to run with the nolva.. thanks