Failed PCT plus 6-oxo question- Please give advice

danielrb

Awards
I did a cycle of sd back in september and followed up with a pct consisting of rebound xt and clomid. The protocol i followed was:

Sd cycle was 2 weeks at 20mg/day
Pct was: Reboundxt 1 in morning 1 at night
Clomid 100mg wk1, 75mg wk2, 50mg wk3, 50mg wk4

I never fully recovered and had bloodwork done back in the beginning of February and was completely shutdown. I took some Diesel Test and fenugreek and within a week my nuts were back to full size. Someone recommended 6-oxo to help further increase natural production back to baseline, so i started it at 500mg with intentions of 500/400/300/200/100. On day 6 of 500mg my nuts started to sit high and i was like what shrinkage again no way :wtf: So i figured it was the 6-oxo but wasn't sure but they started returning to normal by end of the day then i took my 6 oxo dosage with last meal woke up and same thing again for rest of the day. I have some vitex, fenugreek, and maca since they're supposed to help and were relatively cheap. Im taking fenugreek at 3g/3.5g/4g/4.5g all before bed for 4 weeks. Maca 3g a day and vitex 600g a day. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If clomid and atd did not bring you back then diesel test and fenugreek are not going to do anything. this sounds pretty odd for a 2 wk cycle. can you give some more info like test results.

danielrb

Awards
My bloodwork was: testosterone 1 on a scale of 18-111 pg/ml(22ng/dl in ref range of 1000ng/dl) and my free test was .45 on a scale of 1.05-2.91

I felt like the clomid shut me down even further after coming off of it because i didnt taper off the atd after stopping clomid. Maybe some kind of rebound effect shutting me back down again?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yikes, bumping this so you can get more feedback from the knowledgeable.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
i can tell u my experience. reboundx never did anthing for me. around a year back, i was using i don't remember if it was m1t or sd. during pct all that i had at that point in time was tribulus + 60x0 & therefore, i used that at random doses. it helped. at one point i ran out. and then i had to go with reboundx alone. it was useless. i didn't want to order online cuz i didn't need anything else, and convinced my friend to give me a bottle of metacort which really worked well for me in the past. that works extremely well- the metacort. but it is a real pain in the ass to use. i never follow the dosing. i just use drape myself in it like once every 2 days for 30 minutes then wash it off. i don't even squirt cuz it clogs. that with random reboundx pills helped. but obviously the key was the metacort. but now foods sells maca and thyme and tribulus and fenugreek and nettle root. at some point maybe i don't know perhaps 5 months ago, after a cycle of some left over s1+ which shuts me down really really bad, i just randomly popped pills of the above. with no pattern whatsoever. and i kept all my gains. which is remarkable. since i look so bloated (even in the face) with the s1+. now everybody must think i am a real dumbass. and this post may not be helping u. but this is what i did. and although the metacort was great, but nothing was better than popping random pills of those above 4 ingredients. cuz it was so easy. and i wasn't popping like 20 pills a day or nothing like that if that's what what your thinking. what i mean by random is say one day i would pop 4 maca in the am. then 5 tribulus in the pm. and then the next morning maybe 2 nettle root. and in the pm 3 tribulus or any combination. i mean to me, realistically i can feel when it's working and when it is not working. when i feel really horney sometimes i take essentially nothing. but it varies. during the first month after a cycle of anything, i find for me anyways, that a heavy night out with lots of booze, really really really kills muscle big time. and it's on those times, that the next day i pop 10+ pills at random of the 4 ingredients i am talking about. but then on work days, sometimes i go with nothing at all.

however, without thinking if my methods were dumb, i am sure some combination of these 4 products will help you tremendously & perhaps more experienced members can shed some light for you on that.

the single worse pct experience i ever had was using reboundx alone with nothing else. nothing was worse than that. basically, it felt like i was going cold turkey. all strength, concentration, appetite and weight depleted very quickly.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
during pct all that i had at that point in time was tribulus + 60x0 & therefore, i used that at random doses.... at one point i ran out.....

that with random reboundx pills helped.

i just randomly popped pills of the above. with no pattern whatsoever.

but nothing was better than popping random pills of those above 4 ingredients. cuz it was so easy.
IMO, the words random and PCT should not even once be used in conjunction with eachother, you should have everything you need on hand and I don't think telling this guy that using random combinations of everything besides Novla worked for you.

However, if a more knowledgeable individual sees this, would it be possible for Daniel to run an ATD solo in an attempt to bump his natural testl levels up without causing an estrogen spike?

danielrb

Awards
However, if a more knowledgeable individual sees this, would it be possible for Daniel to run an ATD solo in an attempt to bump his natural testl levels up without causing an estrogen spike?
Thats what im doing right now except with 6-oxo and not an ATD like rxt. I figured they're both estrogen inhibitors and 6-xo has been around a while and proven to work, so i'd try it. Im currently on the 2nd week of it at 400mg/day tapering down each week to finally 100mg hopefully avoiding an estrogen spike. As far as those other 4 ingredients im using NOW vitex, maca, and fenugreek in conjunction. Any more input would be great.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
6-OXO and atd are both ai's. Atd is just stronger. Who did you get your clomid from; I'd start there. I'd also get Nolva from a board sponser. If I was getting smoothies from my titties, I'd go see a doc. You can die trusting strangers on the internet. Good luck.

danielrb

Awards
6-OXO and atd are both ai's. Atd is just stronger. Who did you get your clomid from; I'd start there. I'd also get Nolva from a board sponser. If I was getting smoothies from my titties, I'd go see a doc. You can die trusting strangers on the internet. Good luck.
I dont doubt the clomid was authentic it was from a trusted source, you lost me when you put smoothies and titties in the same sentence though. Im seeing a doc right now just waiting to get some more bloodwork done, seeing what I can do to improve my testosterone until the next test.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thank god you're not lactating. Man smoothies are gross. Unless you're Beelzebub. Sorry for the confusion. I personally would still pursue Nolva, but thats just me. Good luck.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
And I don't like AI's for PCT. I don't trust them.

danielrb

Awards
You can die trusting strangers on the internet.
I agree lol, but other peoples experiences and advice can be helpful also. Im not going to take something without researching on it first, but what I think you meant is things like untrusted research labs etc. Damn I didn't know it was possible for a guy to lactate i'd freak out.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Then you must ask yourself, is it gay to milk your own smoothie??

danielrb

Awards
Then you must ask yourself, is it gay to milk your own smoothie??
Keep hearing breast milk is pretty anabolic, but yea I think thats kinda gay to milk your own smoothie. :nono:

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Dont be so selfish - what not take in a young kitten or puppy